Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pre-order DLC bonus pets ! Easy links! [Steam, Impulse, Gamersgate, Direct2drive]

0 Not allowed!

Pre-order DLC bonus pets ! Easy links! [Steam, Impulse, Gamersgate, Direct2drive]

Hey guys i see there are quite some questions over a period of time about pre-ordered pets.
    Well i made a short list here including which pet you get.

Steam
    Nagi, a Baby Black Dragon
    Nagi starts out as a small critter, who heals your towers while also attacking nearby enemies! He also boosts a variety of your Hero statistics, so level him up and he'll not only grow in size and strength, but in benefit to your own character as well. A helpful companion for any defender of dungeons

STEAM will have their preorder up 2 weeks before release, that is why it is not up currently!!

Impulse
    Archimedes starts out as a miniscule hatchling, who periodically heals you while scratching at any nearby enemies! He also boosts a variety of your Hero statistics, so level him up and he'll not only grow in size and strength, but in benefit to your own character as well. A loyal companion for any defender of dungeons

Gamersgate
    Argo, a Baby Green Dragon.
    Argo starts out as just a tiny creature, but he packs a whallop in the form of stinging vampiric poison projectiles, which sap enemy hitpoints while adding a small amount to your own! He also boosts a variety of your Hero statistics, so level him up and he'll not only grow in size and strength, but in benefit to your own character as well. An essential companion for any serious defender of dungeons

Direct2drive
    Mephisto.
    Healing your towers AND punishing your foes with blasts of fire, along with boosting your offensive statistics, Mephisto is the ultimate travelling companion!

Quote Originally Posted by DRayX View Post
    You can get the same list with all the other known familiars and pictures at http://dundef.wikia.com/wiki/Familiars.

0 Not allowed!
    These are for the new people who keep asking questions about which pet you get with the DLC and where you can preorder.
    I know you can find all of these answers in the sticky thread.
    This is just easy answers for the new people instead of looking through 60 pages of info

0 Not allowed!
    I think that's a helpful overview, as it's one of the questions that probably most newcomers have.

testuser
    0 Not allowed!
    ignore meaa

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by testuser View Post
    ignore meaa
    huh???????

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry that was me.
    Marc "Tsuda" Singer
    Dungeon Defenders Eternity
    Creative Producer
    ~I love my Corgi :3~

0 Not allowed!
    You can get the same list with all the other known familiars and pictures at http://dundef.wikia.com/wiki/Familiars.

0 Not allowed!
    I haz problemz =/
    I can't prepurchase on steam, it still won't give me a price.
    Also, what about I want all pets ?
    Can I endow you some dollar to gain all ?
    Me wants to have ._.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by exportforce View Post
    I haz problemz =/
    I can't prepurchase on steam, it still won't give me a price.
    Also, what about I want all pets ?
    Can I endow you some dollar to gain all ?
    Me wants to have ._.
    You should be able to pre-order 2 weeks before release on steam

0 Not allowed!
    And what about, me wanting all teh pets ?