Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: QR Code in Halloween?

0 Not allowed!

QR Code in Halloween?

Hey, I haven't seen a thread related to this, so who knows, but has anyone else seen a QR code on the inside of the door of the 'secret stash' forge? I scanned it and it showed up as a phone number - not one in my country, but anyhoo. You can only see it facing away from the forge when it's closed, ie using clipping to your advantage.

Who knows whether it's actually anything, but I was interested enough to see whether anyone else had noticed it.

0 Not allowed!
    Saw a thread of it some time ago.
    This is a video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz3W6cq4jUI#t=1m35s

0 Not allowed!
    Aah, rightio - thanks for that. I live a sheltered life :-)

0 Not allowed!
    is there any point to these codes?

0 Not allowed!
    It's a phone number in the USA and it's not new, it's in the game since it's release on PC and console.

0 Not allowed!
    How do you actually scan it anyway?

0 Not allowed!
    QR codes like this are meant to provide extra rewards to people who buy smart phones with scanners.

0 Not allowed!
    There are ways you can look this up without a smart phone. The number puts you on an answering machine asking you to leave an email address, platform you are using, and your user ID (gamertag/steam/whatever they call it on PSN). It promises little, but says you might get something from it (maybe a code later, who knows... maybe spam? XD)

0 Not allowed!
    Someone should scan it and give it out to everyone. I plan on getting a QR code scanner soon if I can ever get up a little money and do just this.

(I'm boycotting smart phones because I just want a phone that #@$%ing calls people instead of having a satellite scratch certain parts of me with a laser. )

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Carver View Post
    Someone should scan it and give it out to everyone. I plan on getting a QR code scanner soon if I can ever get up a little money and do just this.

(I'm boycotting smart phones because I just want a phone that #@$%ing calls people instead of having a satellite scratch certain parts of me with a laser. )
    haha, I'm the same with phones. I don't need the internet and all that crap on it.