Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One question

0 Not allowed!

One question

So, if I play a squire, how do I get an awesome lightsaber?

0 Not allowed!
    Lightsaber???

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    0 Not allowed!
    Well, on PC/Console:

Extremely rare items can be found on extremely hard difficults as extremely rare drops.
    Also sometimes they will be found in the store if you are a badass and extremely lucky.
    Furthermore, extremely insane Challenge or Accomplishment or Survival/Mix-Mode or Boss-crushing badassery may now yield awesome legendary lootness.
    There are also various other distinct ways to earn particular obnoxiously ostentatious equipments and pets.

Is that extreme enough for ya dude?

-Jer

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah but can it be purple?

JUST KIDDING!!

Thanks, I kinda figured but you know.. thought there might have been some specific level/achievement that rewarded it or something

PS: I'd settle for EXTREMELY PURPLE

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyStieglitz View Post
    Well, on PC/Console:

Extremely rare items can be found on extremely hard difficults as extremely rare drops.
    Also sometimes they will be found in the store if you are a badass and extremely lucky.
    Furthermore, extremely insane Challenge or Accomplishment or Survival/Mix-Mode or Boss-crushing badassery may now yield awesome legendary lootness.
    There are also various other distinct ways to earn particular obnoxiously ostentatious equipments and pets.

-Jer
    Jer, that's quite possibly the best reply I've read. Did you have to go through like two months worth of a word-a-day calendar? :P

There wasn't quite enough alliteration, though. That's the only bad part about the reply. >.>

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonneh View Post
    So, if I play a squire, how do I get an awesome lightsaber?
    Isn't that copyrighted?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilNoob View Post
    Isn't that copyrighted?
    Its a beam sword, everyone knows that if you take a small Etherian crystal and use various electrical and magical components, you'll get a beam of pure magical energy in beam form... also dead rising had one too so I doubt it.

0 Not allowed!
    Smash bros, no more heroes...It's not too hard to get away with using a beam sword.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyStieglitz View Post
    Well, on PC/Console:

-Jer
    You sir get over 9000 interwebs from me for this post!!!!!

and for those that do not understand
    tl;dr - random drop from insane levels.