Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Defenders Review

0 Not allowed!

Dungeon Defenders Review

Hey guys, I put together a short review of my experience with Dungeon Defenders. Check it out above. I mainly put it together because a few of my friends were on the fence about picking it up. But I think it is absolutely worth the money! What do you guys think?

0 Not allowed!
    It was absolutely worth the money to me until I found out the content was unstable. Constant nerfs, nerfs caused by people spamming complaints, ect.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Carver View Post
    It was absolutely worth the money to me until I found out the content was unstable. Constant nerfs, nerfs caused by people spamming complaints, ect.
    Called balance.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by -MD- View Post
    Called balance.
    Don't give me that. There is no balance and never will be. Nerfs and buffs will happen every other day in random directions.

This is what I feel is happening:

Red: Squire
    Yellow: Monk
    Blue: Apprentice
    White: Huntress

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by -MD- View Post
    Called balance.
    For balance they need to do less changes and give each change more time to bed down to get the full impact. As it is, their balance changes seem too reactionary and give the impression they are not testing them sufficiently themselves never mind allowing the massive player base to get a better feel. Example: Huntress VW gun. How the heck did it get into the game as powerful as it was?? Just look how massively it's been nerfed since its first appearance.

0 Not allowed!
    it was definetly worth the money.. when I initially got it.. but with all the changes they made it's now a different game and no fun anymore.. so no, with the current status it is NOT worth the money.. I just feel like I got scammed now..

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Carver View Post
    this.

0 Not allowed!
    I think we are currently confounded by the indie devs. They always seem to be making the game around the people instead of having grounded content.

0 Not allowed!
    its weird that we get more whinning and crying when the balance or shall i say "nerf" on the ez mode huntress but the squires, it was a lesser out cry. hmm i wonder why?

I use to love my squires until the game forced us to play all the classes in a SOLO game and i'm still a bit piss about it but i can understand.

lol @ jack *** clips. i love all their shows

0 Not allowed!
    I really haven't felt that the "nerfs" in the game have impacted my ability to have fun in the game - it is still a steal at $15 for the amount of content and quality you get out of the game.