Close
Login to Your Account

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't play online

0 Not allowed!

Question Can't play online

I recently purchased the game during the Black Friday sale along with all the dlcs. The game doesn't crash or anything but I'm unable to join friend's games or any games at all. I've validated the DD Steam files and the message '2 files failed to validate and will be reacquired.' I have also tried to uncheck the filters on customs games but it was no good. I have also deleted and redownloaded the game twice.

Is there any solutions to this issue? If there is please comment below. Thank you.

0 Not allowed!
    can you host a game or connect to the trendy network at all?

edit: ranked or open?

edit2: tried any of the solutions in the faq?

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I can host and connect to the Trendy Network in both ranked or open. But I can't join any other games or invite my friends. I tried looking at other previous threads but couldn't find anything.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorden View Post
    Yeah I can host and connect to the Trendy Network in both ranked or open. But I can't join any other games or invite my friends. I tried looking at other previous threads but couldn't find anything.
    You sure you read the FAQ? This helps out pretty much all the time for ya.

Q: Unable to join friend's games through Steam invitations/nothing happens when I click join game
    A: Main cause for this is filters. When on the custom game screen clear your search filters. If you don't have any filters set, go in set some then go back out and reset them. Both players may need to do this.

0 Not allowed!
    This didn't work for me, it still says "Attempt to join game failed"
    Any ideas?

0 Not allowed!
    Still not working..