Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading 100-107^ Weapons for 100ish Disc Thrower

0 Not allowed!

Trading 100-107^ Weapons for 100ish Disc Thrower

Got it

0 Not allowed!
    Are you accepting pets/mana/armor for squire sword?

0 Not allowed!
    Can you up the squire weapon so I could see the dps in Open? I have a 94^ Disk Gun with 7400 dmg and I'm interested in the squire weapon

0 Not allowed!
    May I inquire as to where these came from?

0 Not allowed!
    All the hero/tower stats look some what similar...

0 Not allowed!
    not a single negative stat either....

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacPimpin View Post
    May I inquire as to where these came from?
    This makes me wonder too. Seems there's nothing to trade on market or even sell. Only thing that people buy/trade is the 80^+ items which no one can get anymore or is extremely rare compared to before.

0 Not allowed!
    These were prolly weapon awards pre-nerf UMF which give out similar stats on weapons. You can get this now in UMF but only with 80+^ and 27ish stats.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    These were prolly weapon awards pre-nerf UMF which give out similar stats on weapons. You can get this now in UMF but only with 80+^ and 27ish stats.
    I had managed a good 12-15 mvps on .b during it's time frame, I never saw a weapon higher then 98, let alone ones these perfect. I'm not one to cast judgement however, hence I'm simply asking where they came from.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacPimpin View Post
    I had managed a good 12-15 mvps on .b during it's time frame, I never saw a weapon higher then 98, let alone ones these perfect. I'm not one to cast judgement however, hence I'm simply asking where they came from.
    Well it took me 1 or 2 out of 30 runs to get those kinds of awards(the post nerf ones) but you never know. What I find weird is that pre-nerf UMF weapons are still popping out after this much time has passed.