Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: PS3 Report

0 Not allowed!

PS3 Report

So I happened to be playing with some pubbies in an Insane Glitterhelm, when a guy jumped in our game after we finished, seemed alright, but like I always do, I do my little once over to inspect gear.

So what do I find to my dismay...

I mean really? Poison damage on a fairy, that can't attack? I question the player about it and he said the Tavern keeper sold it to him.

His PSN was JewFro02863.

Even if action is taken on this, could somebody please clarify to me if that stat is even remotely possible on that kind of pet? Was it actually Modded (I Imagine so)? Or was it just some freak accident in the coding that made something like that pop up at the vender.

Regards,

Autec

0 Not allowed!
    Without a single doubt, that item is not possible without modification. In all my hours of this game, I have never ever seen a fairy attack. Ever.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

0 Not allowed!
    That being said, I didn't stick around to see what the fairy could do after he came in, just a bit disappointed to see possible modding spilling over into the PS3 Realm.

0 Not allowed!
    TE and Autec,

I did some investigating myself. This is a PS3 glitch. The reason the pet displays these stats is if you upgrade a Malificers Rapier in your item box.

Hope this helps.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22