Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: Same Guardians Near Each Other Question

0 Not allowed!

Same Guardians Near Each Other Question

If I have two guardians of the same type near each other, will they both attempt to buff the same towers or is the AI smart enough to split up the guardians amongst all the available towers?

0 Not allowed!
    the answer is NO, i already tested it, they buff towers based ONLY on range...

0 Not allowed!
    I know they don't stack, but I'm not sure if they will attempt to boost different towers so their effect doesn't get wasted. I'm guessing they will futilely attempt to boost the same towers.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks you two. I sort of thought they would keep attempting to boost the same towers even when there can be no overlapping.

0 Not allowed!
    guardians will boost the 5 nearest defenses so you can easily adjust your placement so all towers get boosted?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by runeface View Post
    guardians will boost the 5 nearest defenses so you can easily adjust your placement so all towers get boosted?
    Can't really adjust when every character is moving and its a huge waste when you have 4 characters with app guardians and all the app guardians are being wasted on the same aura just because the aura is big and touches everyone.

0 Not allowed!
    What about app guardians and huntress guardians? Can towers have a damage AND attack speed boost at once?

0 Not allowed!
    Yes..