Close
Login to Your Account
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 242

Thread: [DN] 10 min shop, sell out! 100^++++

  1. #161
    0 Not allowed!
    Thank you for your requests.

    I'll look in my bank, and get back to you right away!


    Fiskerenfisk

  2. #162
    0 Not allowed!
    Hello, Nerney9

    I have found what you're looking for in my bank!

    Could you add me to steam so we can discuss the prices?

    My ID is Fiskerenfisk - See ya soon!


    Edit:

    Forgot to mention.
    Chakratos, could you add me aswell, as I have a Crystal Tracker for you aswell


    Regards,
    Fiskerenfisk

  3. #163
    0 Not allowed!
    High base dmg DT 220+? And dunno if you have any 100+ pets either?

  4. #164
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by aarone14 View Post
    High base dmg DT 220+? And dunno if you have any 100+ pets either?
    Hello, aarone14.

    I may have a Disc Thrower with 220^ , but I am currently not selling any pets, I'm afraid .

  5. #165
    0 Not allowed!
    Hey, I'm looking for a good DT or bone bow with 180-190^ and a good base damage. Lemme know if you have something

  6. #166
    0 Not allowed!
    Hey, i'm looking for a app dps staff with positive stats at 230^+ & monk tower weapon 240^ with gud tower stat =)

  7. #167
    0 Not allowed!
    I'll have a look

  8. #168
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskerenfisk View Post
    Hello, aarone14.

    I may have a Disc Thrower with 220^ , but I am currently not selling any pets, I'm afraid .
    Ah ok thats cool, mind having a check? And for an apprentice staff with high tower damage on? Thanks.

  9. #169
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by aarone14 View Post
    Ah ok thats cool, mind having a check? And for an apprentice staff with high tower damage on? Thanks.
    I have sent you a PM

  10. #170
    0 Not allowed!
    Coolzai, could you please add me to Steam?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •