Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Patch 7.24 Discussion

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    0 Not allowed!

Patch 7.24 Discussion

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthre...821#post225821

Keep it here and keep it civil, please.

If you have suggestions that arent related to the upcoming patch, make a thread about it here.

0 Not allowed!
    Dunno if its just because its brand new or not, but when I goto load the new map it only says Get and takes me to the steam browser to buy the DLC (I bought the complete shard pack a while back)

0 Not allowed!
    * Changed all Player Weapon Projectiles to be spawned locally, resulting in mega latency and bandwidth reduction

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!
    It was killing my connection on NM games!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FuNiOnZ View Post
    Dunno if its just because its brand new or not, but when I goto load the new map it only says Get and takes me to the steam browser to buy the DLC (I bought the complete shard pack a while back)
    Ditto can't play the maps either and i bought the complete pack also :\

0 Not allowed!
    Changed all Player Weapon Projectiles to be spawned locally, resulting in mega latency and bandwidth reduction

does this mean, that the host should be the builder?

0 Not allowed!
    So... trying to unlock the Female Barbarian Costume, and the new map sends me to the steam page to purchase the expansions I already own. So... what next?

0 Not allowed!
    It's on Steam's end now. Give it some time. This happens everytime. Nothing new. Just keep checking.

0 Not allowed!
    Same here, bought the Full Eternia shard pack the day it came out and now I can't play the new map for some strange reason, even though its included in the Eternia DLC.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Opblaaskaas View Post
    Same here, bought the Full Eternia shard pack the day it came out and now I can't play the new map for some strange reason, even though its included in the Eternia DLC.
    Read my post above yours.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FuNiOnZ View Post
    This should be resolved soon. Just awaiting Valve/Steam's official release of it.