Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Console, and coming to Desktop.

0 Not allowed!

Leaving Console, and coming to Desktop.

Greetings,

I was very sad with the recent news concerning the not-so-like-pc-updates for PS3.. and I was around the good players - if I could say so.. - in the console.

After lots of hours playing DD, and these very bad news, I decided to adapt, instead of burning Trendy. I came to desktop now, and encourage my fellow friends of doing the same. Tons of new content and good support from this company.

I hope that now I'll see upcoming digests with other eyes

*Do you guys think that buying the 4 Heroes pack is a good choice, because I'll play it all again..

BB,
    Thigas

0 Not allowed!
    Get the 4 heroes pack if either of the following apply to you

-You want your character to be the opposite gender from what the original class was
    -You like the abilities they use over the stock ones (they have their pros and cons)

Don't get it if looks are the only thing swaying you.

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to the light side, we have cookies As for which DLC to get. I never bothered with Warping Pack or New Heroes, but shelled out for Lost Crystals Quest on day 1.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-D View Post
    Welcome to the light side, we have cookies As for which DLC to get. I never bothered with Warping Pack or New Heroes, but shelled out for Lost Crystals Quest on day 1.
    Got to agree with the Warping Core pack. Unless you're REALLY into that type of challenge, there's no real reason to get it now a days. As far as the character swaps go, Alhanalem summed them up pretty nicely.

Also, welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks men, hehe.

I bought Lost Eternia 1 on PS3.. but, isn't it better to pre-order every 4 parts?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thigas View Post
    Thanks men, hehe.

I bought Lost Eternia 1 on PS3.. but, isn't it better to pre-order every 4 parts?
    Absolutely! It costs less, as well as you would get the new Assault mission pack free (released Jan 30th). There's really no reason to not get the 4 pack preorder.

Edit: Plus you get Nightmare mode early!

0 Not allowed!
    And if you purchase the 4 map pack you'll get the assault map pack free!

0 Not allowed!
    I think the original Uber Monster Fest challenge is part of the New Heroes DLC also. There's not a lot of focus on that now that nightmare mode is available (only hostable by people who bought the Eternia Shards 1-4 DLC package), but for a time Uber Monster Fest provided the only way to get some really nice insane difficulty gear aside from playing survival for many hours. Eternia Shards has its own Uber Monster Fest challenge with even greater rewards I think.

0 Not allowed!
    Don't forget UMF comes with the 4 heroes pack as well for some nice loot :] At least I think it's in that DLC? I haven't bought any of the DLC for PC.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-D View Post
    I never bothered with Warping Pack or New Heroes, but shelled out for Lost Crystals Quest on day 1.
    I thought Warping Core Pack myself was a lot of fun. Not a lot that's different, nor gamebreaking if you don't get it, but I think it was a good set of challenges.

Congrats, btw OP. Good choice!