Close
Login to Your Account
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Patch 7.16 Discussion

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigolo View Post
    Ah, thanks. I always assumed I was far from the inventory cap so I never even thought to look at what it was.
    yeah with the folders its a bit decieving, maybe they should increase the cap? :O

0 Not allowed!
    I still say they went too far with the app guard's castration, their nearly to the point of not worth using any more, nearly, towers that went from doing 50k are now doing around 20k or less, that's more then half, I could understand a 20% nerf but this, this is just too far.

I've seen friends stop playing this game more so as of after this patch was released then the first two months of playing this game, I've had a couple stop playing for this patch in pacific, I think it was the last straw that broke the camel's back, for them and I myself is heading down that path.

and I'll say again, who ever made the choice, that barbs striking would be two buttons, the left hand being the left mouse button and the right hand being the right mouse button, made a mistake, yeah we know that this hero was aimed towards the vets of the game but what made this game attractive and fun, was the simplicity yet challenging aspect, it would take you a long time to get the best items in the game, a very long time but it was still simple and fun, the game was simple fun, yet challenging, with this mini combo system with the barb, you nearly completely loose the simple aspect of the game, if we wanted a combo system, we'd go play god of war or the ten thousand other games with combo systems. Now you may, among others probably are just thinking, fine, then don't play the barb, well believe it or not a lot of us was waiting for a hero that was total dps, no towers was simply the one to jump over the walls and kill some mobs, the barb, with the lag issue thats still around and the fact you won't be able to tell if you had just striked with your left and or right hand, so its just going to be annoying to be consistent with trying to do the combo, forcing to just strike with one or the other hand.

I hope that Trendy's next hero does not have a combo system and IS a dps all the way hero.
    but more then anything I hope they reduce the castrating nerfe on the app guard.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissCrow View Post
    I still say they went too far with the app guards castration, their nearly to the point of not worth using any more, nearly, towers that went from doing 50k are now doing around 20k or less, that's more then half, I could understand a 20% nerf but this, this is just too far.
    derp it used to be maxed at about 4 times damage, they put it down to just about 3 times, your numbers are wrong mate.

might be using different equips or different difficultly/game mode

its on par with huntress guard now 3x attack rate at max

really not that big of a deal, chill

also check the patch notes, its 25%

also barbs 2 button attacks are coming next patch, read the upcoming patch notes

0 Not allowed!
    2.75x to be exact is what app guards are now.

0 Not allowed!
    Actually, the App Guard Buff is +175%

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kreyson View Post
    Actually, the App Guard Buff is +175%
    Which is exactly what I just said. +175% or 275% total, either way is correct.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakisan View Post
    Which is exactly what I just said. +175% or 275% total, either way is correct.
    Curious, what was the prepatch total app guardian buff? Thought it was +300% (400%)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kreyson View Post
    Curious, what was the prepatch total app guardian buff? Thought it was +300% (400%)
    That's correct.

0 Not allowed!
    Thought so, just trying to "Interpret" what the patch notes say....

"*Reduced Apprentice Guardian damage by 25 percent"

If i read this correctly, then the following applies: 0.25 times +300% bonus = +75%.

+300% - +75% = +225%.

+175% does not equal +225%

Actual App reduction is 175/300 = .5833 or a reduction of 41.7% versus the supposed 25%

0 Not allowed!
    does leveling from 71 to 74 REALLY have to be soo time consuming and just plain tedious? i've been trying to level for 3 days now and im not even 3/4 of the way through 71. my only choice is basically to grind glitterhelm hard mode over and over so yippee another game to add the hours of grinding category.

if anyone has any suggestions i'd be open to them. i probably can't do insane glitterhelm that map is just too big to setup all the towers in time for me i've tried it before. and any level i try on insane survival i just get zerg rushed by DEW's on wave 10 and lose my crystal, and nightmare is impossible for me this game has just started to favor the elite players.