Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Mistymire drops are always amusing!

  1. #1
    0 Not allowed!

    Wink Mistymire drops are always amusing!

    LOL @ Stats!


    >And inb4 hacked/photo-shopped, no not hacked nor photo-shopped!

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,223
    0 Not allowed!
    inb4 another person saying inb4...

    I must not be trendy...
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

  3. #3
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by classic22 View Post
    inb4 another person saying inb4...

    I must not be trendy...
    lol...

  4. #4
    0 Not allowed!
    I got a drop in Survival NM Throne room, gun, had +100 to all 8 stats (no specials), and 212 upgrades.

    Not only that, it had 1 shot only and -120 reload.

    It took around 40 seconds to reload the single shot.

    Decent tower gun though.

  5. #5
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Highborne View Post
    It took around 40 seconds to reload the single shot.
    Ah it seems you have found the awesome Mythical Springfield 1795 Musket.

  6. #6
    0 Not allowed!
    Drops like arent exclusive to Misty, Mamba.

    I once got a gatling from ES with 70 to all 4 hero stats, skills and 2 tower stats. 70 flat, no minuses or anything. It was realy a shame it was a decent gun and i could have sold it in my shop but who the hell is gona buy something like that

    Btw this seems to be an issue limited to hunter weapons, ive had it occur several times now and it was always on hunter weapons.

  7. #7
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Highborne View Post
    I got a drop in Survival NM Throne room, gun, had +100 to all 8 stats (no specials), and 212 upgrades.

    Not only that, it had 1 shot only and -120 reload.

    It took around 40 seconds to reload the single shot.

    Decent tower gun though.
    Yea I know how it is, for me when I'm on my Ranger, even like a 2 second reload dealy is like "GAWWWWWWD :X" !!! Hahaha !!!

    Oh and some more LOLs:






    And almost worth a lol:

  8. #8
    0 Not allowed!
    It happens with hunter weapons a lot

  9. #9
    0 Not allowed!
    these stats are common un guns tho, pretty handy for a trapper ^^

  10. #10
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Drops like arent exclusive to Misty, Mamba.

    I once got a gatling from ES with 70 to all 4 hero stats, skills and 2 tower stats. 70 flat, no minuses or anything. It was realy a shame it was a decent gun and i could have sold it in my shop but who the hell is gona buy something like that

    Btw this seems to be an issue limited to hunter weapons, ive had it occur several times now and it was always on hunter weapons.
    Yea but gotta agree most funny drop I've seen is on Misty !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by radosinec View Post
    It happens with hunter weapons a lot
    Indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Detpurroc View Post
    these stats are common un guns tho, pretty handy for a trapper ^^
    True, I'd have used it on my trapper, but got a better Beetlebow with crazy stats haha !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •