Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: Apprentice Question

0 Not allowed!

Apprentice Question

How should i build the apprentice, more for dps since squire will build most towers.

Hero damage from what i hear scales off regular damage but elemental damage gets a lot higher.

so 2 questions...

how should i do my skill points? and how should i upgrade my weapon?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...378?tab=public

thx in advance.

0 Not allowed!
    Put them all in towers. This is my regret. Your job is mainly building.

0 Not allowed!
    After the building is done, you need to do something other than sit there. I think weapons should always be built for damage, unless you are specifically building a master strategist weapon.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    Put them all in towers. This is my regret. Your job is mainly building.
    did u read? squire is gonna be building

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkard View Post
    After the building is done, you need to do something other than sit there. I think weapons should always be built for damage, unless you are specifically building a master strategist weapon.
    thats why im building a hero, but yeah didnt answer question, asking whether i should do straight physical dmg and hero dmg or just skip hero dmg put the points into something else and use elemental damage instead.

0 Not allowed!
    Squire towers only is OK but... if you are going hero I don't think you will like Apprentice, at least I didn't when I re-specced. Thats all I can tell yea... cause other than that everything is like every other class except go for additional projectiles (more is better here no doubt) and knockback as secondaries to damage.

0 Not allowed!
    If you're gonna be building a DPS apprentice, yeah - look for weapons with high damage, poison (since it seems less common than fire or electricity), high projectile speed and importantly, spread-shot. Those things turn into shotguns at close range and help you cover a lot of ground.

You're probably looking at max Hero Damage, 30+ Speed (w/ equips), and high Hero Casting rate (for upgrades and repairs). I'm not sure whether health is that important if you're using Squire defenses - probably just enough to survive a boss fight.