Close
Login to Your Account

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help

0 Not allowed!

Help

I bought a pet in the game and its locked and i cant use it why

0 Not allowed!
    The lock feature is used to protect items from dropping on the ground, or selling when you use the "Sell-All" button. If you cannot equip the item, your level may be too low, or you may need to equip the pet on a specific class.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    The lock feature is used to protect items from dropping on the ground, or selling when you use the "Sell-All" button. If you cannot equip the item, your level may be too low, or you may need to equip the pet on a specific class.

Its for my char and its in my lvl 2 It has a padlock on it tho do i need dlc to have it if so which one

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxkid88 View Post
    Its for my char and its in my lvl 2 It has a padlock on it tho do i need dlc to have it if so which one
    Look at the item and it will tell you why you can't use it. You are either trying to equip it on the wrong class, or you are too low of a level to use it (this seems more likely). The padlock on the item means absolutely nothing about your ability to use or equip an item. The padlock only prevents an item from being dropped, traded, or sold until you manually unlock the item. You do not need any DLC to equip an item you have found or bought.

0 Not allowed!
    The reasons why you can't equip an item are represented by the colour of the item's name.

If the item's name is Red, your character is the wrong class to use the item. When you place your cursor over the item to look at its stats, the icons for the classes that can equip that item will appear above the stat box.

If the item's name is Green (Edit: Or Yellow? I'm colourblind, not entirely sure), your character's level is too low. Again, the necessary level is displayed above the item's stat box if this is the case.

If the item you can't use is a pet, you're probably looking at an Animus. The classes that can equip those are as follows:
    Squire Animus - Squire , Countess , Barbarian
    Apprentice Animus - Apprentice , Adept
    Huntress Animus - Huntress , Ranger :hunter:
    Monk Animus - Monk , Initiate

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    0 Not allowed!
    Glad to see our community helping each other out. Keep up the great work!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingle View Post
    The reasons why you can't equip an item are represented by the colour of the item's name.

If the item's name is Red, your character is the wrong class to use the item. When you place your cursor over the item to look at its stats, the icons for the classes that can equip that item will appear above the stat box.

If the item's name is Green (Edit: Or Yellow? I'm colourblind, not entirely sure), your character's level is too low. Again, the necessary level is displayed above the item's stat box if this is the case.

If the item you can't use is a pet, you're probably looking at an Animus. The classes that can equip those are as follows:
    Squire Animus - Squire , Countess , Barbarian
    Apprentice Animus - Apprentice , Adept
    Huntress Animus - Huntress , Ranger :hunter:
    Monk Animus - Monk , Initiate
    Just wow