Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: Anyone gotten wave 20+ on Misty/Moraggo reliably post Dijinns? Cubical Ninja?

0 Not allowed!

Anyone gotten wave 20+ on Misty/Moraggo reliably post Dijinns? Cubical Ninja?

I have been periodically checking this forum for a good build. I used to do the Kandar build pre-7.20 on Misty to 20+ all the time.

Only tried Misty once since djinn were introduced. I finally have a friend with really good walls so looking for a good build.

Is there a good build for Moraggo and Misty?

Thanks

0 Not allowed!
    Just beat wave 30 for the first time today. The build was similar to Kandar's build, but with the auras centered on the walls, and a gas/dark/proxy in each lane just in front of each wall basically mashed on top of each other (keep the gas the furthest back though, so it won't get desummoned).

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSmash View Post
    Just beat wave 30 for the first time today. The build was similar to Kandar's build, but with the auras centered on the walls, and a gas/dark/proxy in each lane just in front of each wall basically mashed on top of each other (keep the gas the furthest back though, so it won't get desummoned).
    I figured that would be a good plan but first time I tried I used the extra DUs from the traps to make extra Harpoons.

Did you put ensnares/str drain on the spikes on each lane?

0 Not allowed!
    Also does anyone know of Moraggo gives better loot then Misty?

0 Not allowed!
    Only snares for each lane, no strength drains.

0 Not allowed!
    Since the update with Djinn I've done Misty NM HC up to wave 25 duo (we wiped due to a glitched invincible Wyvern) and Moraggo NM HC up to wave 25 duo. My partner who was building also did Misty NM HC full clear through 30 with another partner using the same build, only they had the luck not to encounter a glitched Wyvern.

Moraggo loot is better than Misty loot as far as I can tell. As far as builds go, we just adjusted our Misty build slightly, dumping a Harpoon and adding gas traps in front of the walls to protect auras / traps, moving darkness traps in, etc. Misty is really easy if you stick with duo, since the spider count is low enough that you don't need to dedicate much to anti-spider.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soma2035 View Post
    Since the update with Djinn I've done Misty NM HC up to wave 25 duo (we wiped due to a glitched invincible Wyvern) and Moraggo NM HC up to wave 25 duo. My partner who was building also did Misty NM HC full clear through 30 with another partner using the same build, only they had the luck not to encounter a glitched Wyvern.

Moraggo loot is better than Misty loot as far as I can tell. As far as builds go, we just adjusted our Misty build slightly, dumping a Harpoon and adding gas traps in front of the walls to protect auras / traps, moving darkness traps in, etc. Misty is really easy if you stick with duo, since the spider count is low enough that you don't need to dedicate much to anti-spider.
    Sounds great you have a cubical ninja of this? I am about to try with a modified Kandar build

Thanks.