Close
Login to Your Account
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: City in Cliffs DLC

  1. #71
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finaldeath View Post
    This argument is out the windows until we get the rest of the shards pack.

    We also payed for the complete shards pack and we still don't have what we paid for. I am sick of having to fork out more money for content when i am waiting for the content i already paid for.

    I don't mind so much having to pay for it, i do mind having to pay for something else when i haven't gotten what i already paid for.
    No sorry, the argument is still very valid at the moment. You paid for the shards pack, you're going to get the shards pack. If you're sick of forking out money for non shards content then don't get the content; last I checked I didn't receive a message from TE telling me that I need to buy the new buck twenty five content or else I couldn't play DD anymore.

    It's all just entitled nonsense.

  2. #72
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finaldeath View Post
    I am sick of having to fork out more money for content when i am waiting for the content i already paid for.

    I don't mind so much having to pay for it, i do mind having to pay for something else when i haven't gotten what i already paid for.
    Like the above poster (Vesper)pointed out.. You don't have to pay for anything.. The downloadable content is designed so that you can pick and choose what you want to pay for without having to pay for the parts you don't want, cant afford or don't want to shell the money out for. You don't have to buy anything but the base game. Noone is forcing it down your throat. If you have personal OCD issues where you -must- own every DLC to feel complete, this is a personal issue better suited for a therapist than Trendy's forums.

  3. #73
    0 Not allowed!
    My problem is that if this isn't supposed to be apart of the Eternia Crystal pack, how come there are Spiders and Djinn on non-nightmare modes?

  4. #74
    0 Not allowed!
    Trendy can decide pretty much whatever they want in terms of what's free and what's not. My only problem is that its confusing to figure out what you can play for free. It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, and that's why there are 8 pages of this thread. Even if it doesn't make sense initially, we can all read and figure it out. Once we do that, then it's time to fork out some cash or go without it. Complaining that something should be free won't get you very far in a game or in real life.

  5. #75
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikodareus View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. He's mentioned several times how he 'makes enough money for the DLC' but every single post or thread I see from him is complaining about the price of some different DLC. Even when it's off-topic to the thread.
    You sir, are flaming my good person.
    I never created or replied in any thread with complaining, and if it looked like it, it was because of a bug or as a roleplay to other user's writing style. Mostly I'm active in threads about bugs, news, trading, classes.

  6. #76
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavell View Post
    You sir, are flaming my good person.
    I never created or replied in any thread with complaining, and if it looked like it, it was because of a bug or as a roleplay to other user's writing style. Mostly I'm active in threads about bugs, news, trading, classes.
    Not flaming. Just pointing out facts. If I'm guilty of flaming, you're guilty of trolling. Which, lets face it, is probably true in both cases. You might not call it complaining, but literally every thread I see your name pop up in it's something like 'It's too bad we have to pay for this content'. Even in the ones where you are complaining about bugs instead of reporting them sensibly like a normal person should do.

  7. #77
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikodareus View Post
    Not flaming. Just pointing out facts. If I'm guilty of flaming, you're guilty of trolling. Which, lets face it, is probably true in both cases. You might not call it complaining, but literally every thread I see your name pop up in it's something like 'It's too bad we have to pay for this content'. Even in the ones where you are complaining about bugs instead of reporting them sensibly like a normal person should do.
    For your information.
    1. It's second time I wrote something about paid-DLC (first was ASKING why PAX dlc was paid only if it's out of game style skins, I got my answer that it was cooperation about booth at PAX and didn't asked anything more), and first time I said my statement about paid-DLC, wanting to point out some observations, get an asswer and be quiet, instead ton of users started to say I'm child, poor and so on. As you might seen I kept my face for entire time and not fell into trolling wars and proved I'm not a kid and can talk normally.
    2. Actually I'm reporting bugs very carefully, I'm recording a video, adding a commentary even if my english accent is not perfect at all, then I post [ISSUE] in proper forum section with additional text information. But person can get mad after 4th report where on video I ghost-mode trough walls on Karathiki...

    First impression about a person is not always best as you know, buy I don't care who likes me or who hates me, if you don't know me then don't judge.

  8. #78
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavell View Post
    instead ton of users started to say I'm child, poor and so on. As you might seen I kept my face for entire time and not fell into trolling wars and proved I'm not a kid and can talk normally.
    I feel ya there. But people are going to do that no matter what you say on here, because to them, disagreeing with them makes you a kid, etc. If you'll noticed, I never said anything like that. Although to be fair, if you are making enough money to cover the content costs, you need to not complain about it and support the developer if you like the game so much. People that arent making enough money need to not complain about it and just not buy the content if they don't want it.

    Essentially, there is no reason for complaint here no matter which end of the spectrum you are on. The 'its just like the karathiki release' thing is all just fabricated BS based on similarities between what they came out with. The truth is that Karathiki was a bonus / intermission for eternia crystals that follows suit on their incorporation of huge maps, 4 crystals to defend and supposedly takes place on their journey to find them. City in the Cliffs however is listed under the regular campaign, only has the 3 normal crystals to defend (excluding glitterhelm which was a bonus), has a more regular campaign-sized map and most of the other regular conventions you expect in a normal campaign map. The only real difference is the addition of spiders/djinn. To me, this suggests that Trendy is intending on continuing the story of the original campaign and eternia crystals is a side-story.

    2. Actually I'm reporting bugs very carefully, I'm recording a video, adding a commentary even if my english accent is not perfect at all, then I post [ISSUE] in proper forum section with additional text information. But person can get mad after 4th report where on video I ghost-mode trough walls on Karathiki...
    I'd agree if your bug report thread was in a bug report forum.. >.o Not that I'm not guilty of not putting suggestions in the suggestion forum, but come on now. Don't say you are reporting bugs appropriately when you are not. At least I'm not pretending here. Almost noone uses the proper channels to report bugs/suggestions. Although it'd be nice if they could use the proper respect for the developers.

    First impression about a person is not always best as you know, buy I don't care who likes me or who hates me, if you don't know me then don't judge.
    Agreed, but it's a two-way street.

  9. #79
    0 Not allowed!
    I dunno bout trendy but I like getting paid for my hard work

  10. #80
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nsih197 View Post
    I dunno bout trendy but I like getting paid for my hard work
    Damn straight :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Trendy Ent.
dungeon defenders2dungeon defenders


© 2014 Trendy Entertainment All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.

Privacy Policy