Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 item giveaway Win for a legit gunslinger!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaPiD_RaiDeRx View Post
    Why can't people just see this as a giveaway and be happy to receive something???
    Agreed. Someone is giving away an event weapon for free. Nout is going to happen if it had been duped because it was free.

0 Not allowed!
    This was a lot of fun! I got MVP and a lionheart! Keep up the good work!

0 Not allowed!
    im in invit me

0 Not allowed!
    Yay i got a 6 upgrade giraffe... >_<
    Btw its a MVP event and you can sell the others players defenses.. not really fair but just letting you guys know. I didn't sell the other players defenses because im a fair player but thanks anyway for doing this. Pretty sure other people will appreciate it. Also whats non mvp bracket list? Im confused about that

0 Not allowed!
    Haha sorry triple. I only sold your two tiny traps >.< Anyway, I only sold it because you got defenses on one side and I got one side with my defenses which left one side for us both to cover...

0 Not allowed!
    Its ok tbrosen I just dislike how you can go around selling others peoples defenses. But i don't want to complain, its just a game anyways

0 Not allowed!
    haha great fun. We got to do pvp, sadly i sucked and lost, oh well, losers bracket for me.

0 Not allowed!
    It was actually pretty cool, got a lionheart for winning pvp :-) two thumbs up!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaPiD_RaiDeRx View Post
    Why can't people just see this as a giveaway and be happy to receive something???
    thank you

0 Not allowed!
    I really liked this event. It was really nice of you hold this event,