Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Plannng Elimination Tournament (PS3)

0 Not allowed!

Plannng Elimination Tournament (PS3)

Will update with info soon...

0 Not allowed!
    I would like to Join!
    PSN- Lao_N_I_N_J_A

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao_Ninja View Post
    I would like to Join!
    PSN- Lao_N_I_N_J_A
    Added to list^

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds interesting but unfortunenaly iam to low well i think more rules should be put up before starting this event. Also if i can get some nice giraffes in my hand today, i will give them to you .

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by iphex View Post
    Sounds interesting but unfortunenaly iam to low well i think more rules should be put up before starting this event. Also if i can get some nice giraffes in my hand today, i will give them to you .
    What do you mean by to low? And that woud be great if u could get some giraffes! , And more rules will be posted later today. Edit: Just posted the rules , They could be changed still.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 420ttop View Post
    What do you mean by to low? And that woud be great if u could get some giraffes! , And more rules will be posted later today. Edit: Just posted the rules , They could be changed still.
    I just saw it now. Squire only and no armor sounds very interesting I was thinking that your gonna do a huntress only PvP match which would suck for me. Iam still not very good in PvP thats why i will just help providing giraffes if i can get some today.

0 Not allowed!
    You can still give it a try! , And Thank you , But yea huntress is OP, I want this to be interesting not just plain and boring lol.

0 Not allowed!
    I wanna join psn is KiDthUnDeRstRikE

0 Not allowed!
    sounds kinda fun. why not. PSN- Courtjeaster010

0 Not allowed!
    sounds awesome im in Tulan8