Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 352

Thread: Plannng Elimination Tournament (PS3)

  1. #1
    0 Not allowed!

    Plannng Elimination Tournament (PS3)

    Will update with info soon...

  2. #2
    0 Not allowed!
    I would like to Join!
    PSN- Lao_N_I_N_J_A

  3. #3
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao_Ninja View Post
    I would like to Join!
    PSN- Lao_N_I_N_J_A
    Added to list^

  4. #4
    0 Not allowed!
    Sounds interesting but unfortunenaly iam to low well i think more rules should be put up before starting this event. Also if i can get some nice giraffes in my hand today, i will give them to you .

  5. #5
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by iphex View Post
    Sounds interesting but unfortunenaly iam to low well i think more rules should be put up before starting this event. Also if i can get some nice giraffes in my hand today, i will give them to you .
    What do you mean by to low? And that woud be great if u could get some giraffes! , And more rules will be posted later today. Edit: Just posted the rules , They could be changed still.

  6. #6
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 420ttop View Post
    What do you mean by to low? And that woud be great if u could get some giraffes! , And more rules will be posted later today. Edit: Just posted the rules , They could be changed still.
    I just saw it now. Squire only and no armor sounds very interesting I was thinking that your gonna do a huntress only PvP match which would suck for me. Iam still not very good in PvP thats why i will just help providing giraffes if i can get some today.

  7. #7
    0 Not allowed!
    You can still give it a try! , And Thank you , But yea huntress is OP, I want this to be interesting not just plain and boring lol.

  8. #8
    0 Not allowed!
    I wanna join psn is KiDthUnDeRstRikE

  9. #9
    0 Not allowed!
    sounds kinda fun. why not. PSN- Courtjeaster010

  10. #10
    0 Not allowed!
    sounds awesome im in Tulan8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •