Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 124

Thread: Dumbest reason you've been kicked over?

  1. #11
    0 Not allowed!
    I once got kicked because I built a hackers floor shop full of bowling ball turrets
    edit: inferno traps also do the job

  2. #12
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderSig View Post
    Just to see how truly terrible this community is I'm currently hosting a glitter insane hc server called "Free xp, no a-holes". I've done 2 whole games now and not a single person has joined.
    I don't join games with titles like that (or No nubs! or whatever) because usually the person hosting is exactly what they are asking for none of =P

  3. #13
    0 Not allowed!
    XD i've been kicked many times over my characters names but maybe that's my own fault for having a twisted sense of humor.

  4. #14
    0 Not allowed!
    I once got kicked because some other player said, 2 mil mana if you kick him... there wasn't even a reason for kicking me...

  5. #15
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by senz54 View Post
    If you choose to play a hero that just isn't as good as other heroes then nobody can tell you to do otherwise, however by doing so you are limiting your own potential and you have no right to expect other people to tolerate that and play with you in spite of it. If they do tolerate it then fine, good for you. If they don't then that's completely justified and you have no reason to complain about it. Especially if you're a melee monk.
    I read 'I make cookie and your dough don't fit my cutter, goodbye'.

  6. #16
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dummy View Post
    I read 'I make cookie and your dough don't fit my cutter, goodbye'.
    You chose a fitting name.

  7. #17
    0 Not allowed!
    thats funny, because i read "its not your fault that the design made you obsolete."

    the dumbest reason ive ever gotten kicked was because i was dumb and tried doing something other than private match.

    there is too much dumb that permeates this game community "dont steal my loots" "your build is bad" "my dps is 1 million, i dont need towers" "im 11 and have an internet connection"

    pick your poison. its almost like a bunch of special ed kids at the zoo.

  8. #18
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by \/4n!114 ][c3 View Post
    thats funny, because i read "its not your fault that the design made you obsolete."

    the dumbest reason ive ever gotten kicked was because i was dumb and tried doing something other than private match.

    there is too much dumb that permeates this game community "dont steal my loots" "your build is bad" "my dps is 1 million, i dont need towers" "im 11 and have an internet connection"

    pick your poison. its almost like a bunch of special ed kids at the zoo.
    However it is your fault that you did not adapt. Things change - adapt or die. It's not like there's any difference anyway. DPS heroes look different, that's it. Every single one has a button you hold down and a skill you activate, as far as playstyle goes a melee monk is exactly the same as a squire except it has less hp and dies faster. There's no reason to play a monk over a squire or huntress other than that you prefer the looks or some other unimportant reason you conjure in your own mind. I'm guessing it's mostly just some desire to be "different" or something like that.

    Lots of the kicks in this game are entirely justified, even though the host may not have told you the reason. Every time I bother to make a public game, I have to kick at least 20 people. It's not my fault idiots ignore the title that clearly states "Guardian, good stats and high resistances" and I really don't care what you think about it - I'm not explaining the kick reason again when I already stated my expectations in the server title. It already takes long enough to get a few decent people, whether you kick people or tell them why you're kicking them first the result is the same. The difference is you waste valuable time by explaining simple things to someone who didn't even bother reading the name of the server they joined.

    Funny how that works isn't it? People with low stats always want to play with people with higher stats, I wonder why it isn't the other way around. It's sort of similar to how professional level football teams don't take in hobby players, that's unfair don't you think?

  9. #19
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by senz54 View Post
    However it is your fault that you did not adapt. Things change - adapt or die. It's not like there's any difference anyway. DPS heroes look different, that's it. Every single one has a button you hold down and a skill you activate, as far as playstyle goes a melee monk is exactly the same as a squire except it has less hp and dies faster. There's no reason to play a monk over a squire or huntress other than that you prefer the looks or some other unimportant reason you conjure in your own mind. I'm guessing it's mostly just some desire to be "different" or something like that.

    Lots of the kicks in this game are entirely justified, even though the host may not have told you the reason. Every time I bother to make a public game, I have to kick at least 20 people. It's not my fault idiots ignore the title that clearly states "Guardian, good stats and high resistances" and I really don't care what you think about it - I'm not explaining the kick reason again when I already stated my expectations in the server title. It already takes long enough to get a few decent people, whether you kick people or tell them why you're kicking them first the result is the same. The difference is you waste valuable time by explaining simple things to someone who didn't even bother reading the name of the server they joined.

    Funny how that works isn't it? People with low stats always want to play with people with higher stats, I wonder why it isn't the other way around. It's sort of similar to how professional level football teams don't take in hobby players, that's unfair don't you think?
    I don't agree. The monk can be VERY useful for your team. Sure it has less health, but that problem is
    easily solved with a fairy. Where a squire has more HP and probably better DPS, the monk can support the defenses/other players way better. So no, being a monk isn't about playing something different. It's about a other class which you may find uncapable of handling the game, but the devs think otherwise.

  10. #20
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by senz54 View Post
    If you choose to play a hero that just isn't as good as other heroes then nobody can tell you to do otherwise, however by doing so you are limiting your own potential and you have no right to expect other people to tolerate that and play with you in spite of it. If they do tolerate it then fine, good for you. If they don't then that's completely justified and you have no reason to complain about it. Especially if you're a melee monk.
    The only thing that justifies this type of behavior is the fact that there are no rules governing general player conduct, so you're free to be as much of a douche as you do or do not want to at any given time.

    You're not playing for fun, but for personal achievement. This is a very generalized definition of elitism. And because you're not focused on anyone but yourself, you have no issues offending the rest of the community if they don't live up to your expectations. But you generally look down upon everyone else anyway, because your primary goal is only to be the best cookie-cutter there ever was; even if it wasn't your idea in the first place but just something you read and adapted to.

    This is the issue the OP is addressing here in the first place. The community is saturated with people like yourself, who take the idea of playing their characters well above and beyond the call of elitism because they can't be inconvenienced by playing with anyone who isn't twinked to the absolute perfection they feel they are at.

    The fact that you show up in a thread like this talking about how you don't need to upgrade your towers only proves your desire for attention and recognition. It really doesn't matter how good your towers are; It's always a smart move to upgrade when you can. The game doesn't play the exact same way every time you play it, your wave time bonus will be better by killing faster and at farther range. You're just concerned with being able to say you don't need to as if it's some hallmark of achievement other than stupidity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •