Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTA/WTT Supreme Monk Aura Manits

0 Not allowed!

WTA/WTT Supreme Monk Aura Manits

Auctioning/Trading this Monk aura weapon. I am mostly interested in a hero stat, skill stat transcendent monkey. Will not take eggs. No buyout in mind.

I put 54 levels to cap tower health.

Current Offer: 35 Tokens Ataraxis

0 Not allowed!
    Switch the dmg with the rate and this thing would be worth at least 150 tokens to mrjohnv01. Its still fairly awesome if your monk doesnt make electric auras. Im thinking of bidding on it.

0 Not allowed!
    bumping

0 Not allowed!
    2b to kick it off. End time in mind?

0 Not allowed!
    No end time in mind atm most I wait for a good bid is 48 hours.

0 Not allowed!
    Well what's a "good bid"? S'kinda unfair to reject bids becasue you think they're too low if you won't give a starting bid. S'the point of them, to give the minimum bid you'll accept so that everyone isn't just wasting their time.

My bid is still on the table, will wait and see if there's any other offers, I guess.

0 Not allowed!
    20 tokens to start this correctly.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/LiddoJunior

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataraxis View Post
    Well what's a "good bid"? S'kinda unfair to reject bids becasue you think they're too low if you won't give a starting bid. S'the point of them, to give the minimum bid you'll accept so that everyone isn't just wasting their time.

My bid is still on the table, will wait and see if there's any other offers, I guess.
    I didn't reject a bid, why would I, but I would reject a 10 token buyout, but it wasn,t a buyout offer, was it? so hopefully it gets outbided before it becomes my only option.

0 Not allowed!
    bumping

0 Not allowed!
    22 tokies~