Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: EV Outfit

0 Not allowed!

EV Outfit

Personally....I think it needs the jetpack. It has the look and feel of an outfit that should have the same jetpack as the the hunter and same unlock requirements. and while were on the subject of flying, how come the angel costume for huntress doesn't have the ability to fly?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    0 Not allowed!
    Certainly will consider it... have a good idea for its unlock requirement as well

-Jer

0 Not allowed!
    fly 20 Kilometers?

0 Not allowed!
    Since the outfit kinda resembles Samus from metroid (yes I am aware that this is supposed to be the male costume and samus was female).... it would be better if you could roll into a ball.

0 Not allowed!
    NM HC eternia shard kills, woo...

0 Not allowed!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Varalai...24547191497367
    Just wanted to share how it looks in game.
    Had fun w/ new map

0 Not allowed!
    Actually I just noticed that.....and you had the ability to make those lil bombs too!! oh that would be awesome

0 Not allowed!
    Jet pack? No.

Continuously screw-attack jump? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Foran View Post
    Since the outfit kinda resembles Samus from metroid (yes I am aware that this is supposed to be the male costume and samus was female).... it would be better if you could roll into a ball.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    0 Not allowed!
    Stop it, guys. You're making me want to play Metroid Prime again, which means you wouldn't see me for a week.

0 Not allowed!
    Well in order to unlock the hunter outfit we had to beat all campaign on nightmare, so what about doing beat wave 14(or 25) survival nightmare difficulty for all campaign missions and lost eternia shards missions, but require that in order to obtain the unlock you must start on the lowest wave possible. That would prevent people from just starting on wave 13 or 14(or 23/24)and unlocking it too quickly.