Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one wish dlc on console

0 Not allowed!

Question one wish dlc on console

if there is one dlc you would want outside of shards what would it be i know if there was one i could wish for it would be new characters like the barbarian, summoner, series ev, and who ever is after that. if we could get a four character dlc that would be fine to me.

0 Not allowed!
    I would wish for the Barbarian because it would be easiest for trendy to add and we would get a good melee DPS character...

0 Not allowed!
    i totally agree i was telling my friends about how they make the upgrades the same as pc why cant we get the characters, im not complaining im just saying it would be nice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateJorts View Post
    I would wish for the Barbarian because it would be easiest for trendy to add and we would get a good melee DPS character...
    I'd like to see how the summoner works out before you decide that.

0 Not allowed!
    skins.

LBP gets a ton of them, why can't we? Really steams my broccoli.

thanks for your time.

0 Not allowed!
    I think that skins are very easy to put in the game. It's not like you have to rewrite the whole game or anything.

But personally I'm eager to play with other chars. Even if it would cost me 1200 msp.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven_b32 View Post
    I think that skins are very easy to put in the game. It's not like you have to rewrite the whole game or anything.
    Actually when Trendy first introduced skins to PC they had to do lots of recoding. They had to rewrite a good chunk of it because the game didn't support skins back then.

The difference between this and LBP is that LBP skins are like clothing. Plus adding skins would be no problem because the game already supported it.

0 Not allowed!
    You guys are thinking too small-scale, I want the DDDK so I can just put it all in myself :P

0 Not allowed!
    nothing is impossible now guys they have already added sooooooooooooo much

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    You guys are thinking too small-scale, I want the DDDK so I can just put it all in myself :P
    But then we need open mode and ranked. D: