Close
Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GUIDE: How to use a controller AND emulate extra controllers at the same time (Win7)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr86 View Post
    I already tried running VJoy as administrator, same with XboxCE. I'll go through Vjoy again and make sure it's all setup right though.

Well upon checking Vjoy again, after you run as admin you have to set it all up again, didn't realize that.

I forgot to uncheck block keys before setting it all up again and couldn't figure out why I couldn't type a W in this forum lol.

Pretty sure it should work fine now, just needed a 2nd set of eyes. Thanks
    It loads whatever bindings are in the default ini file. If you want it to automatically load your custom ones, make sure to overwrite it.

0 Not allowed!
    Yep I got it all sorted. Works great. I should have been able to figure it out on my own as I'm not computer illiterate, but sometimes you need someone else to point out the obvious.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr86 View Post
    Yep I got it all sorted. Works great. I should have been able to figure it out on my own as I'm not computer illiterate, but sometimes you need someone else to point out the obvious.
    It's the simple things that cause the most trouble. :P

0 Not allowed!
    after i follow your steps, i got horrible lag while playing. It was to the point that i couldn't even play.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sull View Post
    after i follow your steps, i got horrible lag while playing. It was to the point that i couldn't even play.
    Never had that problem and don't know anyone IRL who has, so can't really help. Sorry.

0 Not allowed!
    Added a note near the top of the OP that may help get the controllers working if you are having trouble.

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, I'm having a problem with this. So far, I did everything as explained in the guide, up to step 12. That's the step I cannot do, because even though my computer registers the 2 emulated pads when I check the control panel > usb controllers, x360ce doesn't recognise the two virtual pads, only the real one (I only get the step 11 pop-up once, and in the app only Controller 1 is green, the other two are greyed out). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Not allowed!
    Hmm that is odd. Did you try testing the vjoy controllers that show up in the usb controller setup to see if their inputs are working?

Might want to try running both vjoy and x360ce as administrator as well.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrahl View Post
    Hmm that is odd. Did you try testing the vjoy controllers that show up in the usb controller setup to see if their inputs are working?

Might want to try running both vjoy and x360ce as administrator as well.
    Yep, the inputs are showing up, and I am running as Administrator.

0 Not allowed!
    Same problem.... the x360ce only detects the real controller.

At step 12 only 1 window appears with the 360.

Maybe you can post your x360ce.ini here?

If we copy it maybe it works...