Close
Login to Your Account
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Aquanos Survival Solo + Wave 30

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the build.

I'm doing NMHC and can get to wave 20, and after that failure is inevitable. I have been up to wave 24, but I usually fail between 21-23.

What happens is, I believe that my harpoons take to long on the ogres and sharks come and move the defences. Most of the time it happens south.

I'm using the alternate poon build. My squire has just on 2k damage 2k attack rate.

I read that someone in here had more success with the MM build on regular survival, should I try that? My monk has roughly 1300 in the main needed stats.

Or have people had better luck than I have been having with the primary build (including app) with similar stats to me?

Cheers.

P.S. Up to wave ~21, seems good for weapons but not that great for gear. Wondering if i should go back to misty HMMM 30 or moraggo or something. Thoughts?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Velk View Post
    Gave the test build a try with a round 18 start - I think my stats are too low - with 1100 tower range and a 3 star buff beam, the east auras don't come close to the ground under the dropoff ( I assume that's the point of putting them there ), which led to the ****** of all clogs in the northeast as lightning immune trash got stuck in the gas trap at the bottom of the stairs.

Other than that, mid section seems pretty fragile, and I kept getting small hits on the crystal from something there, could never manage to see what it is though.
    yeah i dont lie mid either. it needs a darkness or drain. The Dings were likely poison immune bombers. the crystal damage was the outter edge of their explosion thus minor damage.

going to five it another look.

i'd also like to fix the northeast to some how prevent that clog.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tacolordfever View Post
    Could you please post a screenshot of your 3/2 du walls on the middle crystal its the weakest part of my build seems like I can only get it to work half the time thanks.
    Check the video on the OP. also should be an SS. it'll likely be int he Mix Mode layout section.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by reiyushin View Post
    Nice layout, thanks out.

Just got beaten on wave 19 when an ogre decided to walk through my barrier at the middle crystal :/
    Same as above. check the Mix mode section of the OP to learn how to properly put the mid blockades down so that is no longer possible.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnad View Post
    Thanks for the build.

I'm doing NMHC and can get to wave 20, and after that failure is inevitable. I have been up to wave 24, but I usually fail between 21-23.

What happens is, I believe that my harpoons take to long on the ogres and sharks come and move the defences. Most of the time it happens south.

I'm using the alternate poon build. My squire has just on 2k damage 2k attack rate.

I read that someone in here had more success with the MM build on regular survival, should I try that? My monk has roughly 1300 in the main needed stats.

Or have people had better luck than I have been having with the primary build (including app) with similar stats to me?

Cheers.

P.S. Up to wave ~21, seems good for weapons but not that great for gear. Wondering if i should go back to misty HMMM 30 or moraggo or something. Thoughts?
    the Mix mode build is very durable, thats for sure but i i'm not depending on the defenses to kill ogres. Players with DPS pets do it faster and easier / without risk in this zone.

i donno about the gear thing. misty runs from 25 to 30 (lots of them) may yield better gear overall. Aquanos has some nice stuff but the mob scaling is much higher.

0 Not allowed!
    Latest test build for Non mix IS the mix build. it is just a much more durable build. Not that wont adjust it a bit for regular, i just think that its the stronger build.

0 Not allowed!
    Trued the alt non-mix build too and had the same issues as above, mid really does need Drakness/StrDra - wave 21 was where it got tricky due to me useing a Seahorse (so poison only) and Hero DPS (was using a barb for a change, think I wudve cleared a couple more waves with monk. But its definatly an issue.

Gonna go back to using ur mixmode build on non-mix i think, is it possible to put trap/aura stack on the ledge behind the forge to cover both lanes? Should kill all Sharken? No idea on DU limitation right now though!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodriguez225 View Post
    Trued the alt non-mix build too and had the same issues as above, mid really does need Drakness/StrDra - wave 21 was where it got tricky due to me useing a Seahorse (so poison only) and Hero DPS (was using a barb for a change, think I wudve cleared a couple more waves with monk. But its definatly an issue.

Gonna go back to using ur mixmode build on non-mix i think, is it possible to put trap/aura stack on the ledge behind the forge to cover both lanes? Should kill all Sharken? No idea on DU limitation right now though!
    The new non mix Test build IS the Mix build. Try it out. but you cannot afford to do the mix build plus inferno / lightning stacking

and no not in the current build. there isn't enough DU. Iv been looking at other options though.

0 Not allowed!
    about your new mixed mode setup: northern ev walls can be buffed with 5 du, saving you 1 du for other use like poon in the center instead of fireball tower:
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/56...82B11983EC0F3/

Unless ofcourse you use 6 du to buff the gastraps further in the area, in which case: NVM!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennit View Post
    about your new mixed mode setup: northern ev walls can be buffed with 5 du, saving you 1 du for other use like poon in the center instead of fireball tower:
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/56...82B11983EC0F3/

Unless ofcourse you use 6 du to buff the gastraps further in the area, in which case: NVM!
    actually iv been using 6 for easy wall replacement.. but i'm testing a layout with an electric tower in the north between the two walls at the moment.