Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBOX: Patch applied and DLC Part2 bought...

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cladun View Post
    Yes but they do have constant freezing and so many dupers. So ha back to you.
    Too bad duping doesn't effect the actual gameplay, and if there's no freezing at all on the Xbox, then is there a magical file corruption fairy roaming around?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanced_Out_Eddie View Post
    Too bad duping doesn't effect the actual gameplay, and if there's no freezing at all on the Xbox, then is there a magical file corruption fairy roaming around?
    Xbox doesn't have the dupers, at least not noticeably, but the game is freezing a lot more often than before the patch, which at the wrong time could end up causing your work to go *poof*, in my experiences anyway.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanced_Out_Eddie View Post
    I play Moraggo, sometimes with my 'lag staff' even and I never ever freeze. There isn't more file corruption than pre-patch just more people making threads about it.