Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: Question about mana

0 Not allowed!

Question about mana

Have gotten lucky and have some new myth worth upgrading. Was wonder with a squire stats of 800/1400/700/800 and monk, eve, huntress with stats in the 800 range. Where would be a good place to collect mana and possible upgrades for my chars. I have not been playing that long but completed all of the original campaign and have unlocked the first shard misty for nightmare. I just got the complete shard pack a week or so ago and so I only have survive mistymire unlocked in nightmare have not been able to unlock the other maps yet.

So I guess what I am also asking is at some point do you get enough out of misty to be able to do moraggo and them the other shards, or should I be doing the older maps to get drops.

Thanks

0 Not allowed!
    How good are the pets on your other characters? I would maybe try to farm some nightmare pets (and giraffes maybe) to get their stats up a bit more.

0 Not allowed!
    With those stats I would try oasis mf. It's usually about 400m a run
    My stats are a little better but not a lot and I do it 2 player (on my own with controller emulation)
    And can afk the last 2-3 rounds (only repairing at the end of the wave )
    It's easy but will take a few times to figure out as with the time limit the first wave is clearly the hardest depending on how much you manage to get set up..........try a few times and if your having a hard time I will show you how I do it

0 Not allowed!
    I seem to have hit a wall running Misty I can get to wave 17-19 but can't seem to get past that point. I also have not seen an upgrade in the last week or so that seems worth dropping mana into it. For tower pets is there a recommended pet to look for that seems to have better tower stats than other pets? Most all of my tower char at this post have a little tree from misty.

Thanks

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by codnan3 View Post
    With those stats I would try oasis mf. It's usually about 400m a run
    My stats are a little better but not a lot and I do it 2 player (on my own with controller emulation)
    And can afk the last 2-3 rounds (only repairing at the end of the wave )
    It's easy but will take a few times to figure out as with the time limit the first wave is clearly the hardest depending on how much you manage to get set up..........try a few times and if your having a hard time I will show you how I do it
    +1

I started doing Solo OMF around these stats. Really took a big jump after that. This was pre-Sharken though. If you need a build try the one below. Can easily get some pets here that might up your stats.

http://ddplanner.com/?l=2295,easy-nmhc-omf

If you can add at least one person or AFK player last wave so you get MVP

0 Not allowed!
    So the next step is OMF instead of beating my head against misty.

Thanks will give that a try tonight.

0 Not allowed!
    I'll need to try OMF, thanks for posting the build. I'm around the same stats

0 Not allowed!
    The monsterfests at your stat range should get you decent mana returns. OMF and SMF can net you easily 300m in about 40 mins.

0 Not allowed!
    OMF works great was able to make just a few changes and it helped a ton. The sharken are a little annoying but other than that was able to get to wave 14 no problem. Was not able to complete it the first time ran out of time due to a stuck ogre in mid air but has worked since. Also got the controller to work so the extra char does help loot wise. Got my first 2 pieces of trans armor and a trans sword.

Thanks for the advise.

0 Not allowed!
    Dam u lol I have ran omf hc about 30 times and have received only 1 rubbish transport weapon