Close
Login to Your Account
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: IDK if i can continue to support Trendy and buy the DLC or play anymore.....

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwolves71 View Post
    It had +3 projectiles, which means it shoots 4 shots at a time...and again 4 separate shots. I have no clue where you are getting your info from
    My roommate has it it shoots 3 sets of 2 witch is 6

0 Not allowed!
    Also a simple solution would be in a team based event would be to sign up as a team of 2 or 3 witch would also save the hosts a lot of work in the pairing department. instead of giving one psn and saying friday why not give your team everyone has lots of friends they play with and if you only have one other friend list just them and they will pair you with one of the singles. All im saying when a prize is there to be won you should not base it on luck it should be skill y not pick your teams saving the host some time?

0 Not allowed!
    Ok Raziel666, I haven't read this thread much at all except for the first page but ever since the event I've seen you drama queening it up and complaining non stop about not winning your event. It definitely isn't reflecting the community kindly to you (Pardon me for speaking for the community) but the pet isn't good enough to be making a huge deal out of it like that.

You just need to let it go man. Like Mcwolves (I believe) said, the challenge wasn't that difficult. You can't blame the entire loss on your teammates (Who I'm sure are members of this forum as they had to sign up through them) and continue to bash them. It's not Trendy's fault that you lost, nor is it the hosts, or your teammates. They did the best they could in the circumstances they were in. And you can not fault them for trying. Yeah, it sucks sometimes, just ask Lebron. But complaining about it and making a big enough ordeal that everytime we come to the forums you are complaining about it again won't get you your robot. Just sack up and get ready for next weeks.

I don't mean to be rude by any means but I think someone has to say this. And I'm not afraid to be the person to speak up. The world is not ending because you didn't obtain 16 bits of data. Just by you being fortunate enough to have the money, internet, console, and television to play this game puts you in the top 1% of people in this world. The other 99% that don't even have those luxuries will continue to live and so will you.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel666 View Post
    My roommate has it it shoots 3 sets of 2 witch is 6

Well he had some crazy ish cuz it shoots 2 sets of 2 making.4 total projectiles

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winternights View Post
    Ok Raziel666, I haven't read this thread much at all except for the first page but ever since the event I've seen you drama queening it up and complaining non stop about not winning your event. It definitely isn't reflecting the community kindly to you (Pardon me for speaking for the community) but the pet isn't good enough to be making a huge deal out of it like that.

You just need to let it go man. Like Mcwolves (I believe) said, the challenge wasn't that difficult. You can't blame the entire loss on your teammates (Who I'm sure are members of this forum as they had to sign up through them) and continue to bash them. It's not Trendy's fault that you lost, nor is it the hosts, or your teammates. They did the best they could in the circumstances they were in. And you can not fault them for trying. Yeah, it sucks sometimes, just ask Lebron. But complaining about it and making a big enough ordeal that everytime we come to the forums you are complaining about it again won't get you your robot. Just sack up and get ready for next weeks.

I don't mean to be rude by any means but I think someone has to say this. And I'm not afraid to be the person to speak up. The world is not ending because you didn't obtain 16 bits of data. Just by you being fortunate enough to have the money, internet, console, and television to play this game puts you in the top 1% of people in this world. The other 99% that don't even have those luxuries will continue to live and so will you.

Im not asking for your opinion at all nor do i care about it you can say that one person cant mess it up all you want but that's not true. The point is it should not be based on luck to win a prize rather then skill. Its not just about a single persons fault i have no problem with my teammates hell ill add the guy and help him rank its the idea i had no communication had no option for teamwork.

0 Not allowed!
    Dude im looking at it right now hell ill take a pick its 3 sets of 2 making it six and it even pierces ogres.

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=Sparkstorm;463510]What if you don't have morrago? When the events are "pets only" or something to that extent he isn't going to get as fair of a chance as the others that had participated in an earlier event and gotten a pet that does that extra 8k extra damage per hit. And decent, lol you mean someone with morrago, because that's pretty much the only way to get that much dps.

LOL, If you don't have morrago then you don't take this game serious enough to makes posts on a forum or join events.

FAIL

0 Not allowed!
    Not crazy at all, the pet does in fact shoot 3 sets of 2, that being 6 total projectiles.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post

LOL, If you don't have morrago then you don't take this game serious enough to makes posts on a forum or join events.

FAIL
    This is not correct. Anyone who bought this game and is experiencing constant freezing issues has every right to post on these forums.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel666 View Post
    Im not asking for your opinion at all nor do i care about it you can say that one person cant mess it up all you want but that's not true. The point is it should not be based on luck to win a prize rather then skill. Its not just about a single persons fault i have no problem with my teammates hell ill add the guy and help him rank its the idea i had no communication had no option for teamwork.
    Plenty of prizes are based on luck, why not this one? It doesn't cost you anything.
    And again clearly you weren't skilled enough because if you would have beat, it. Give animus to your partners and your,BUILD should have been able to kill 4 of the spawns, while your team dps the 5th, and this could easily be communicated through text messages pre game and a text chat during build phase.

Mauve I'm wrong any the pet though I'll look again, hope I an to tell the truth because when I saw it I was fairly disappointed.