Close
Login to Your Account
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: IDK if i can continue to support Trendy and buy the DLC or play anymore.....

0 Not allowed!
    Since everyone had a chance of getting bad teammates it's fair. If your teammates weren't paired up with you, they would have been paired up with someone else. So it does mean everyone has the same fair chance.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    booooooo F-ing Who. Morrago gives you enough grear and weps to make the game completely simple. 12k animus vs 20k robot. big woop. Any decent character does 1mill dps a sec... dont need any more.. Get a Fairy and STFU
    What if you don't have morrago? When the events are "pets only" or something to that extent he isn't going to get as fair of a chance as the others that had participated in an earlier event and gotten a pet that does that extra 8k extra damage per hit. And decent, lol you mean someone with morrago, because that's pretty much the only way to get that much dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cladun View Post
    Since everyone had a chance of getting bad teammates it's fair. If your teammates weren't paired up with you, they would have been paired up with someone else. So it does mean everyone has the same fair chance.
    Bad teammates shouldn't be a deciding factor when the events should be based on your skill not your luck.

0 Not allowed!
    It had +3 projectiles, which means it shoots 4 shots at a time...and again 4 separate shots. I have no clue where you are getting your info from

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vu Prime View Post
    Kinda mean to say that. Perhaps he doesn't need to be better. Just needs to be level 78 with an animus that does 12k a shot.

Perhaps this is the reason you could solo it with 3 afk. Not everyone is lvl 78. Even with the week of prep time, some of us can't just grind to that level. I'm lucky to have broken lvl 74 for my squire. I have tried and I can hold my own against the ogres but no way I could take em all on. This truly is a team effort for us that can't just spend a week on grinding and farming a good animus. I don't want to sound mean or anything. I just want you to understand that we are all in different situations and have different responsibilities outside of DD.

Oh and I'm not defending the OP. I think the events should be fun and in an ideal world they would be for everyone. We all knew that as long as the events continued, there would be unhappy players in the mix. You can never please everyone.
    I solid it with a krayt jr. I was just saying that animus isn't much worse than the robot

0 Not allowed!
    And my guy is level 66, not 78. Or was at the time

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwolves71 View Post
    I solid it with a krayt jr. I was just saying that animus isn't much worse than the robot

Wait. You solod it with a lvl 66 squire???

Well crap! I need a Krayt jr.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkstorm View Post
    Bad teammates shouldn't be a deciding factor when the events should be based on your skill not your luck.
    This event was emphasized teamwork. Luck plays a factor on the teammates you would get. Skill can only go so far when it comes to teamwork.

0 Not allowed!
    This event was emphasized teamwork. Luck plays a factor on the teammates you would get. Skill can only go so far when it comes to teamwork.
    Perhaps all events from hence forth should all be solo based and not team based. That way no one can blame anyone but themself... Of course they might just start blaming the host. Dangit! For a second I thought I came up with the solution >.<

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vu Prime View Post
    Perhaps all events from hence forth should all be solo based and not team based. That way no one can blame anyone but themself... Of course they might just start blaming the host. Dangit! For a second I thought I came up with the solution >.<
    lol, that could have worked. But I would want to see just how someone might blame a host... I'm sure someone will find a way.

0 Not allowed!
    lol, that could have worked. But I would want to see just how someone might blame a host... I'm sure someone will find a way.
    For example...

I was trying to get to the opposite side of the map to kill some mobs and the host was standing there. He wouldn't move and I couldn't run around him or jump over him. Totally slowed me down. The mobs destroyed my crystal. F*** it! I'm out!

I apologize. This will be my final post.