Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Etheria super event week 2 strategy

0 Not allowed!

Etheria super event week 2 strategy

hey i was just wondering if anyone figured out a good strategy/setup to use for the upcoming event and what type of huntress weapon is most effective like soul focuser or shai hulad, mage weapon (im thinking maybe oculus) even if theres a certain pet to use? any info would be appreciated

||RIP D.D. PS3||
    ||
    PSN: HEER29||SID: HEER29||

0 Not allowed!
    I did I'll show u when it comes out

0 Not allowed!
    fairy? to heal the host

0 Not allowed!
    ok there are 2 main things here.

first char and ensnare arua. Since the map is limited in the building space for towers, the ensnare of 6 sets of electric auras and ensnares will damage and cover most spots. and add either squire towers or etheral traps for ninjas and flame traps for damage. That should take care of the top spawn and any creep that get close to middle. Maybe sticking an etheral trap on each spot the host may move might help, but you cant build outside that ring. too bad

Ok the second part is character selection. The best choice is 2 Highest levels huntress to take one west and one east. They must have a fast attack weapon. one on each side of the host if he is the only chicken. The second thing would be having a great attack pet to help fend off ninjas. the other char DPS Monk. Boost and health main with it or a fairy for hit pet.

The middle part should be contained with no problem. the Key is when you are the chicken, stand on a etheral trap inside the ensnare aura. it will slow down the ninjas, because that is the monster that will kill you.

0 Not allowed!
    Chi blast helps, except with ninjas ogres and wverns

0 Not allowed!
    Here's my best trick, don't let the host die.
    Serious fun

Steam ID: Siimon_Sama

0 Not allowed!
    if you got the laser robot upgrade the base damage into it and just stand near the guy and shoot its like having 2 people shoot at once

0 Not allowed!
    Can anyone post a pic of the map please???? DD planner comes up blank whenever i try to look at it. I have no idea where the "allowable" zones to build are...

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by X_SaVioR_X View Post
    fairy? to heal the host
    thats what i was thinking

||RIP D.D. PS3||
    ||

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siimon_Sama View Post
    Here's my best trick, don't let the host die.
    reallyyyyy but....but....but.......HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW o_0

||RIP D.D. PS3||
    ||