Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is the big fish in aquanos an easter egg?

0 Not allowed!

Why is the big fish in aquanos an easter egg?

I was just looking in the thread of jeremy if he answered why this big fish is an easter egg, but no comment about it and thanks to some people the thread was closed.

So I will try here again to get an answer to what this fish refers to.

0 Not allowed!
    I'd like to know that too, it didn't make much sense to me since there was a picture of that fish in one of the threads about Shards 3 before it was released.

0 Not allowed!
    I kinda thought it looked like the killed Ancient Dragon, but I could be wrong

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graaille View Post
    I kinda thought it looked like the killed Ancient Dragon, but I could be wrong
    I hope you are, that would be stupid. We already killed him. Either he rose from the dead or the Kraken killed the dragon before we could, which would mean the Summit would have to be deleted/changed.

0 Not allowed!
    I always call it the stone barracuda, but I'm actually curious if it refers to something else. Does anyone recall seeing it somewhere?

The thing creeped me out the first time I actually saw it in the game. Still does, in fact.

0 Not allowed!
    Hm, perhaps a reference to the Darth & Droids webcomic?

You know, I cast summon bigger fish?

And for additional laughs (Its kind of a running gag )

0 Not allowed!
    The damned thing scared me like crazy the first time I saw it. Thought it was some new secret one-time enemy like a really rare ogre on Aquanos, 'cause I saw it during combat. But no.. still scary lookin' though.

0 Not allowed!
    bump for justice

0 Not allowed!
    No reply from jeremy, so I guess he donīt know himself.

0 Not allowed!
    the model of it reminds me of the leviathan model in dark age of camelot.