Welcome to, Etheria's SUPER Events !
Defenders of Etheria,
On behalf of our Event Coordinator, Classic22 and the rest of the team, it is my pleasure to welcome you to TE's, [PS3] Etheria's Super Events! This is a landmark event, as we bring you a solid, unified team with great skills that will provide you fun, fair events.
These events are sponsored by Trendy Entertainment LLC. From the bottom of our hearts, we are truly grateful for a wonderful opportunity and for the unyielding support from the amazing people at TE! Without their support, there will be no events, no community.
Moving forward, we have a great line-up of keynote defenders:
We have a full agenda during the next several weeks, so please take a few moment to read through the information below. We look forward to meet and spending time with you at the events at what promises to be a most stimulating and enjoyable event!
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to send a visitor or private message to me or CaptBoxershorts for that matter.
Event List Manager
Etheria's SUPER Events
Important UPDATE: Please read all the way through for changes.
We will now have "standard" hosting times, to keep our events quick and simple for all.
Etheria's Super Events will still be conducted from Friday to Sunday. Event days and times are posted below.
Hosting Days and Time
Friday: 6pm - 10pm CST
Saturday: 10am - 4pm CST
Sunday: 10am - 4pm CST
Our Event Coordinator, Classic22, will close this sign-up thread on Thursday at 5:00pm PST. So please make sure you sign up by then.
We will create a new sign-up thread every Sunday night for your chance to sign up again for our upcoming event week.
We will post the official list of participants (below) with their designated hosts. Your host will send invites randomly.
If you received an event invite and missed your chance to join, you will have another chance to be invited. But, you will have to be moved at the bottom of the list since your host has already sent you an invite once and missed it.
Please post only your PSN name below and include the day you would like to join the event - either FRIDAY, SATURDAY or SUNDAY.
You will NOT be allocated a time, only the day.
Strictly NO groups, NO posting for friends and, NO double posting.
Feel free to view the current or upcoming event ***HERE***
- No tolerance of unacceptable behavior. Hosts are to be respected, as are other participants.
- No offensive language.
- All complaints to be directed to our Event Coordinator, Classic22.
- If it's a participation event, absolutely no AFK. Participants must help in the event. Failure to do so will result on being "kicked".
- Event items will be allowed, unless otherwise stated.
- You will only be invited once per event.
- In the event of a glitch/lag/freeze, the host will decide whether to award the event item. If one was not awarded, the host may offer a second try. The host has the right to not award the event item in circumstances like poor sportsmanship or rule violations.