Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many hours do people play per day?

0 Not allowed!

How many hours do people play per day?

Ok I play for about 3 to 4 hours a day. I get on after school which is 3 eastern time. I'm amazed how many people have all characters at 78 plus some of the have 83 and rest 78. I don't get how people have so much time to play I have 2 78. Is all people do is play dd all day and nothing else lol. I'm not trying to be mean but its kind of crazy. But anyways with me its 3 to 4 but sometimes I don't get on for 2 or 3 days.

0 Not allowed!
    it varies on a day to day basis some days i want to play DD all day, some days just alil, and some days none. just depends

0 Not allowed!
    Yea I usually play other stuff I only get on dd when I see a friend on it

0 Not allowed!
    I'd like to be able to play DD all day but that's like wanting a toilet made of gold. It's just not going to happen. If I'm lucky I'll get about 3 hours a day to play. It's more a question on how much sleep I want to sacrifice in order to play it. I wished I could take Johner's advice in Alien Resurrection.... "Sleep when you die man!" Would make things easier.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtjeaster010 View Post
    it varies on a day to day basis some days i want to play DD all day, some days just alil, and some days none. just depends
    Same for me. Most days I play for about an hour or so being unproductive lol. Weekends are when I get most if my time and all day sessions. When a new patch is released for QftES I tend to take a break in playing being frustrated and all.

So when I get home, improbably be on all day and such

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

0 Not allowed!
    I only measure my play time in days, not hours.

0 Not allowed!
    I would say on weekends 7-8 hours a day and on week days 3-5 a day

0 Not allowed!
    I play during the day once in a while, maybe and hour, 2 at most. I usually play the most at night when I can't fall asleep.

0 Not allowed!
    Weekdays from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm (4 hours)
    And weekends from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (18 hours)
    These are my usual times on days I have nothing planned. I never thought about it,but wow thats alot of hours haha.

0 Not allowed!
    3 hrs on weekdays and thn all day on weekdays