Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adios dungeon

0 Not allowed!

Adios dungeon

I'm leaving dungeon defenders after 4months and 2 day of gameplay it's a really cool game but all the rage kick online and the stupid chance of having a weapon 50 uppgrades + is ridiculous this game was better before the patch.

Have a great time future generations of DD

0 Not allowed!
    Your not going to stick around for The Console Version of Nightmare?!?

Right now is a foolish time to leave i would say, yes the only thing you can do right now is grind for XP but we are preparing our self's for this new difficulty.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptBoxershorts View Post

Right now is a foolish time to leave i would say, yes the only thing you can do right now is grind for XP but we are preparing our self's for this new difficulty.
    It's only gonna happen in the 4th lost shard part I'll probably come back one day

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by X-1-800-Umad View Post
    It's only gonna happen in the 4th lost shard part I'll probably come back one day
    Well when you do,we'll be glad to have ya. I'll personally poower level you and pimp out all your heroes to make up for the lost time! ^_^

0 Not allowed!
    Smell ya later!

thanks for your time and your money's on the dresser.

0 Not allowed!
    rage quit? lol
    your loss, most of us think itīs better after patch

0 Not allowed!
    i was going to quit once but i have to many friends just to give up on( deathdealer, and zackattack ). just wanted to put their names in for being awesome lol.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptBoxershorts View Post

this. My theory on bad weapon drops now is that its really not meant to be on insane. bu nightmare or whatever difficulty its going to be is going to be the way these how items are actually needing to be farmed But thats my theory

0 Not allowed!
    he'll be back.... they alwaaaaays come back!
    ON A NEVER ENDING QUEST FOR A DD2 PRE-ALPHA KEY!

0 Not allowed!
    don't rage quit about insta-kicks, host one, get 1 person and kick the others , or u will freeze like hell :O, still c ya later...