Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me progress? Stuck around 1.5-1.7k

0 Not allowed!

Help me progress? Stuck around 1.5-1.7k

Most of my heroes are capped around 1.7k or lower tower stats and I'm having no luck progressing. I just can't get builds to work on the DLC maps with my stats to the point where I actually find more than 1 upgrade every 8 games (and usually just dps armour upgrades).

Looking for some people to play with who are into helping. I have a resonable dps squire (9 mil peak) with 90-72-72-72 ish resistances and a 123/223 seahorse as well as strong EV walls (2700 thp) and medium auras (1.6k attack) to bring to the table.

0 Not allowed!
    feel free to join the my steam community (link in sig) and shoot me a message. Im not always available but im happy to help when i can

0 Not allowed!
    will do when steam comes back online for me.

0 Not allowed!
    that ISN'T WEAK, by any stretch of the imagination, monk auras are the one thing im missing. So add me: haunted1337, and i'll get you in some aqua nm hc survivals.

0 Not allowed!
    You got a monk?

Im looking for a partner for my Misty NMHC survival clears.

I offer one trans drop per night... and as many myth upgrades as you want.

Simple rules: Don't die, leave non-upgrades to the g-sell, and be quick on pulling your DPS pet to Ogre chokes.

I had to drop my last two partners due to sticky fingers on the trans drops. Some people just don't know a good thing when they get one. I wish I coulda gained a piece of trans each night when I first started playing, just for upgrading and repairing someone else's build. Anyways, don't follow their lead, and you are welcome to my game. SID in sig.

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, my stat's are getting pretty decent, but the problem is they don't seem to get me past wave 20 ish on the DLC maps of survival.

0 Not allowed!
    Are you sure it isn't your build?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cremate View Post
    You got a monk?

Im looking for a partner for my Misty NMHC survival clears.

I offer one trans drop per night... and as many myth upgrades as you want.

Simple rules: Don't die, leave non-upgrades to the g-sell, and be quick on pulling your DPS pet to Ogre chokes.

I had to drop my last two partners due to sticky fingers on the trans drops. Some people just don't know a good thing when they get one. I wish I coulda gained a piece of trans each night when I first started playing, just for upgrading and repairing someone else's build. Anyways, don't follow their lead, and you are welcome to my game. SID in sig.
    This doesnt sound like your looking for a partner it sounds like you need an extra player to double your drop count with out having that player take their share of said drop count. Given when i clear misty i see about 15-30 trans allowing a player who increases both your drop count and drops on ground count significantly to take 1 trans item sounds like a crappy deal. just my opinion and all

Come play with my friends and I, instead of threats of removal for taking more then 1 trans item, we as a group look at share and distribute loot.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordofthebong View Post
    This doesnt sound like your looking for a partner it sounds like you need an extra player to double your drop count with out having that player take their share of said drop count. Given when i clear misty i see about 15-30 trans allowing a player who increases both your drop count and drops on ground count significantly to take 1 trans item sounds like a crappy deal. just my opinion and all

Come play with my friends and I, instead of threats of removal for taking more then 1 trans item, we as a group look at share and distribute loot.
    I wasn't going to say it, but it didn't sound like a good offer :P.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordofthebong View Post

You have no idea what you are talking about. 30 Trans drops in 1 NMHC survival misty? And my offer was selfish?! Are you serious? So, me levelling and gearing 6 different builders to lay down a successful wave 30 NMHC build... is the same effort as some undergeared monk who just has to repair/upgrade/pet ogre chokes? Your logic is seriously flawed. I have AFK splitscreen toons that could pull off the same job as him. I dont need to pad the mob numbers. This is what I get for trying to help in this ridiculous world.