Close
Login to Your Account

View Poll Results: Should they make Overlord Mode available for controller users?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • MAKE IT NOW!!!

44 35.48%
  • Yes, have to make it fair for everyone.

53 42.74%
  • No

27 21.77%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Controller users need overlord mode!!!

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Controller users need overlord mode!!!

I asked a question asking, How do you select the middle option with the summoner, and he said right click the thumbstick. But that's not the issue here, he also stated Controller users will NOT be able to use overlord mode for the summoner at the moment of release. Controller users get shafted again on another feature. Let's make this happen ASAP! He even just said on the live feed to get enough support on forums and it will get done. So let's do this! I hate using the keyboard on this game, it slows me down, and I want ALL OPTIONS controller available. So help support me my fellow controller users and everyone else!

EDIT: Also like to note that if your going to make a game with the ability to use controllers, you should make it work with controllers as well, because now we are not getting the full access of the Summoner that we have to PAY FOR and not being able to use him to his full extent. On a funny note, how much I bet all the No's on this poll are keyboard/mouse people just wanting to go against us lol.

EDIT 2: "With not every feature available, I feel like I should get to pay less for the Summoner because why pay full price, when I don't get the full character."

EDIT 3:
    Quote Originally Posted by classic22 View Post
    We're also forgetting that if people want to play split screen and both use summoners, how are they going to fully utilize them??

Without full controller support, it will be impossible and a serious hindrance to the game.

0 Not allowed!
    I agree. I am more of a controller user then a keyboard and mouse user.
    Dreamcast Didn't Fail, Sega Failed to Keep The Dream Alive!

0 Not allowed!
    Nice to have a mod as backup, but it's actually not fair for us achievement wise. And according to the achievement, we can't get it unless we use the keyboard to use Overlord Mode.

0 Not allowed!
    You got another one here, however I'm moving it to the suggestions forum, after all, it is a suggestion.

Let's get some support behind this!!
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

0 Not allowed!
    You got another one here, however I'm moving it to the suggestions forum, after all, it is a suggestion.

Let's get some support behind this!!
    Ya but we all know not many people look in suggestions as General and Patch sections do for traffic, so support won't hit this much in here... =/ Also, not much of a suggestion, but more of a demand to be fair to all players. It's like denying controller users to use a character that I will be paying for and not being able to use him to his full potential because they don't worry about us controller users that much. If your going to have a game that supports controllers, this should already be done before it is released.

0 Not allowed!
    If they want to/have time to, sure; but otherwise no: I've yet to play an RTS of any decent quality with controller support. (I'm not saying they don't exist; I'm just saying I never played one.)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeChips View Post
    Ya but we all know not many people look in suggestions as General and Patch sections do for traffic, so support won't hit this much in here... =/ Also, not much of a suggestion, but more of a demand to be fair to all players. It's like denying controller users to use a character that I will be paying for and not being able to use him to his full potential because they don't worry about us controller users that much. If your going to have a game that supports controllers, this should already be done before it is released.
    Whilst I agree, my orders come from people much higher in the food chain.

I also think that if the mods "police" this, more people will use the suggestion forum and it will get the attention it deserves.

Either way, this thread has my 100% support.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

0 Not allowed!
    Whilst I agree, my orders come from people much higher in the food chain.

I also think that if the mods "police" this, more people will use the suggestion forum and it will get the attention it deserves.

Either way, this thread has my 100% support.
    I understand that =P. So then you, and everyone else who support this needs to post this link in our signatures to help spread it.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeChips View Post
    I understand that =P. So then you, and everyone else who support this needs to post this link in our signatures to help spread it.

I have put the cause in my signature ;-) and why would anyone say no to this idea. Not everyone likes to use keyboard and mouse to play games.
    Dreamcast Didn't Fail, Sega Failed to Keep The Dream Alive!

0 Not allowed!
    Im on the consoles and i think this is a good idea but for whomever said make it fair for everyone think about that next time you buy a DLC that the consoles won't get
    Steam ID- UltimateJorts
    Xbox GT- Missydmat
    Ive been around for awhile and ill never leave
    Long Live Dredd
    Jorts