Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free Roaming Camera

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    ...My first thought was "Hey, i wonder if the developpers actually put something under that huntress skirt or just skipped it based on the fact under regular camera conditions, its impossible to get that angle."

Turns out they did and there are underwear visible.... I'm an horrible person
    Last time I checked (3+ months ago), there wasn't anything, it looked like if you stripped a barbie doll but with less plastic texture.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeChips View Post
    Love that point of view. Unfortunately I don't die often lol.
    Haha. You can also use it when you join, and are waiting for the build phase to start.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zingfharn View Post
    Haha. You can also use it when you join, and are waiting for the build phase to start.
    That doesn't happen much either. I either host or join a friends game who usually isn't in the middle of a wave cause he lets me know when it's build phase.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by forehanddeath11 View Post
    Last time I checked (3+ months ago), there wasn't anything, it looked like if you stripped a barbie doll but with less plastic texture.
    It may be based on one of the three colors, which could lead to overlapping and thinking there's nothing if some of the choices are colose enough. I actually have a character like that. But yeah, it was a huntress with really dark blue skin and another dark blue-greenish clothes. Yet i saw red panties. But it did look pretty much "painted on" :P

0 Not allowed!
    Loving this addition.
    Macbook Pro Retina running OS X 10.8.3 & Windows 8.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaCorporation View Post
    Yeah, dying just got a lot more fun.
    You could do the same thing in previous patches by just holding space while you were dead, as it slowly raised your elevation. I loved having super over-head views of everything going on. It's just alot easier to actually get a good angle now having full control of it instead of a slowly float up with no way to go back down button.

0 Not allowed!
    I notice that some walls allow you to get out of the "Map" and others are solid.

I Also noticed that some of the carpets in Magus Quarters are actually Pentants at 90 so they lay flat. Nice bit of "Cheating" there. Better than Viaduct's Stairs. (Ask Ruskydoo about them.)

0 Not allowed!
    Also, the trees over on the far islands on ramparts are only visible from one direction. Get to the side or behind them and they disappear. And the ramparts castle has no back walls. It's a sham!

On that note, it sort of confuses me how ramparts isn't connected to the summit at all, despite it (supposedly) being the same castle. But that's probably a bit literal.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zingfharn View Post
    Also, the trees over on the far islands on ramparts are only visible from one direction. Get to the side or behind them and they disappear. And the ramparts castle has no back walls. It's a sham!

On that note, it sort of confuses me how ramparts isn't connected to the summit at all, despite it (supposedly) being the same castle. But that's probably a bit literal.
    Most of the time, if you won't ever see it by normally playing, modellers won't add it.* Some thing like another level isn't going to be done.

Actually I do some 3d Modeling work myself. I don't remember how many times I've done renders in DAZ Studio with a character being bare footed.

*In some cases, Map Makers hide "easter eggs" where only you can reach with "NoClip." Example include TF2 Foundy's Photo Room.

0 Not allowed!
    Could you allow us to use the Left-Mousebutton/X-Button during Free Spec mode to so we can watch Tower/Aura/Traps/Beams stats while flying around?