Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: [Suggestion] What if we could move out towers around during build mode?

0 Not allowed!

[Suggestion] What if we could move out towers around during build mode?

Having to sell a 3 star wall because 1 mob slipped through is a little annoying in my opinion. What if we could just move the towers around during build mode so we didn't have to do that?

Also, in this thread because no one reads suggestions.

0 Not allowed!
    I think moving back to where they were would be good. Maybe there's a 1 minute delay before you can move it, or it takes 20s uninterrupted casting, as it slowly creaks back into place. Being at the front line and not being hit for that long would be hard, but a tight team could make it possible.
    The idea hurts solo players, but it's better than nothing, and it shouldn't be too trivial to undo what sharken have done.

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe simpler would be changing it so that if you sell during the build phase, you get all the mana you put into it (up to your max capacity of course).

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think he was talking specifically about Sharken.

I'm all for having some means of moving towers around. Maybe some kind of tower-support class with it as a special ability?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpo Meh View Post
    I'm all for having some means of moving towers around. Maybe some kind of tower-support class with it as a special ability?
    That's actually a really good, unique idea. The skill could be like... free during build phase, and cost mana depending on how far you move the tower or wall.

I'm still in the process of figuring out builds... and sometimes I'll figure out I want to do something else that would be better but a tower is already 3 starred and while it's not that difficult to relevel it, it is kind of annoying to have to sell and rebuild it it and then upgrade it.

To be honest, I don't even care if we can move stuff during combat phase, I just hate having to sell, rebuild and reupgrade stuff when 1 Sharken gets through, or something else happens.

0 Not allowed!
    I am glad I read more into this subforum, I was actually going to suggest this.

I like zing's idea about moving it slowly back to where it was prepush. I know the sharken wasn't the main focus for this, but it is what everyone will apply it to. So I think in wave, if I repair the moved object, it will slowly move it to its original spot and heal it at the same time. Between waves, I should be able to actually move it (another option in the same wheel as "sell tower").

I can see the move back to where it was being a coding issue (not a coder, just guessing) because then you have to make it so that original placement is saved. This may require more storage, I don't know.

If nothing else, being able to adjust your build between waves without having to sell and rebuild/upgrade would be very nice, especially if you are starting at the 1st wave and working your way into 20+ and need to adjust 1 tower to hold back the sharken that keeps moving your wall each wave. IJS

0 Not allowed!

Definately agree. I'm too conservative with mana (Except in the Tavern) to sell upgraded defences, so instead I build new ones behind them, often killing 5 defense units or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hako View Post
    That's actually a really good, unique idea. The skill could be like... free during build phase, and cost mana depending on how far you move the tower or wall.
    Wouldn't moving other's defences around be kind of... griefish? I mean, I wouldn't want my sister to move my fully-upgraded Proton Beam to an unreachable spot without having to take her joystick and move it back. Imagine what that would look like online (I don't play online, just imaginating). People moving towers for the sole purpose of trolling... Of course, if you only play with friends, this most likely will not happen. And if it does, you should remove them from your friendlist. Or something. It's not a bad idea, but it could easily be exploited.