Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Patch Discussion 7.34

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MiauMiiau View Post
    im sorry but he doesnt say that the situation was caused by valve, he says situation is being looked into and that might have been cause by an improper release from valve. as you may know the last time this happened in the other patches it wasn't because of valve and the exact same thing happen. anyway looks like the 2nd patch might already released the problem so it doesn't matter anymore.
    Meaning it's too early for you to make a comment like that because the cause is not yet known. You jumped the gun.

On another note:
    * Moraggo Campaign Mission starts at Wave 5 again (it was mistaking changed to 7)
    I think this should be "mistakenly."

0 Not allowed!
    Hello I cant play pure strategy , my char just go through the crates and not opening them ...

0 Not allowed!
    Same here, chests aren't opening for pure strategy.

0 Not allowed!
    OBVIOUSLY that's just to make it harder for people in PS. without any of the challenge brought on by immunities, everything was too easy! [/sarcasm]

0 Not allowed!
    So while it was said in another thread that they're aware of the issue and it's fixed ( http://forums.trendyent.com/showthre...-Pure-Strategy ), it's not. I still can't open any treasure chests on strategy only.

0 Not allowed!
    just downloaded another patch. Guessing that was for chests in PS.

0 Not allowed!
    Is there a way to do aura/tower size upgrade thing on the controller. When im trying to upgrade buff beams under harpoons i always gotta hit the + - on my keyboard; this is annoying.

0 Not allowed!
    Just curious, the patch was huge for the changes (1.8 GB). Are we getting some trickle in of the summoner content? I hope so (slow internet, it takes ~10 hours to download that 1.8 GB, and I'd hate to have to do that Wednesday, when by coincidence I have that day off)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BitThief View Post
    Just curious, the patch was huge for the changes (1.8 GB). Are we getting some trickle in of the summoner content? I hope so (slow internet, it takes ~10 hours to download that 1.8 GB, and I'd hate to have to do that Wednesday, when by coincidence I have that day off)
    I know that feel, I've been downloading since 1pm this morning and its 10:37pm with it just hitting 92% :l Downloading 2.2k Mb on a 50kbs connection isn't fun at all.
    I might just hibernate wednesday and play thursday if it's going to be that long of a patch.