Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So who thinks they wasted their money on yet another more broken DLC?

0 Not allowed!

So who thinks they wasted their money on yet another more broken DLC?

So another completely broken DLC with content missing. It pisses me off that they put out another DLC that you cant play properly with more then 2 people. We don't get our pet (the biggest reason i bought this DLC). It pisses me off that all that work and you get another kairi why put a pet we already have in the game on the new DLC. Ohh The xp is broken as well and it seems to me that the weapons are as well a lot of them screw the frame rates up and from what iv seen and heard they are very low on upgrades. It was excusable when the game first came out now in the 3rd DLC this is unacceptable and their are no excuses.

I WISH I COULD RETURN THIS DLC.

0 Not allowed!
    This game alone is worth more than other 60 dollar games I have bought, so even if it is broken I owe it to trendy for making such a good game

0 Not allowed!
    you just be patient

0 Not allowed!
    im sure they will release a patch to fix (i hope)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeh atleast it was only 4$ doesnt really hurt the old wallet. But to be honost I think the dl3 is horrible. Not worth playing at all. its super broken. Like I said in previous thread it seems like they dont even thoroughly test a product before release. They collect money selling junk. Moraggo is fun though. But even that is crappy as far as constant freeze ups. Dont get me wrong I like the game. Just starting to get dissapointed with the quality of the new content.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by privatepulic View Post
    im sure they will release a patch to fix (i hope)
    Yes eventually, Its already been a month of broken morrago it should be fixed and i doubt we will get the pet because they just put in a kairi.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablooffire03 View Post
    Yeh atleast it was only 4$ doesnt really hurt the old wallet. But to be honost I think the dl3 is horrible. Not worth playing at all. its super broken. Like I said in previous thread it seems like they dont even thoroughly test a product before release. They collect money selling junk. Moraggo is fun though. But even that is crappy as far as constant freeze ups.

Exactly test the game its that simple

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASSABE View Post
    This game alone is worth more than other 60 dollar games I have bought, so even if it is broken I owe it to trendy for making such a good game

And we owe nothing to them that's backwards. they owe the consumers for buying their product and making them a ton of money. They owe the community

0 Not allowed!
    I would have gladly waited for them to work out the kinks before dl'ing DLC3, but it is what it is. I look at it as more of a demo of the real thing. Gives me more time to work on soloing Moraggo (just got glitter down pretty good).

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASSABE View Post
    This game is worth $60? I hope thats a joke. Broken content is not worth anything, let alone a full price game. Even though I like this game, I would not pay $60 for it even unbroken. In its current state, no chance I would pay that much.