Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW BONUS MAPS like glitterhelm???

0 Not allowed!

NEW BONUS MAPS like glitterhelm???

Can we please request more bonus maps on console versions
    added with shards 4 and full shards dlc

More monsterfest challenges would be nice
    Also just my opinion but id say remove pvp and recreate those maps to bonus maps also
    but thats my opinion

Thank You

0 Not allowed!
    you would be ruining my events but more moister fest would be nice!
    Steam ID- UltimateJorts
    Xbox GT- Missydmat
    Ive been around for awhile and ill never leave
    Long Live Dredd
    Jorts

0 Not allowed!
    I hope you understand that Monsterfest was given to us prior to the game coming out because they were going to have it as a DLC but then they came up with the shards.

We are getting The Quest for the Lost Ethernia Shards 1-4 that is all.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptBoxershorts View Post
    I hope you understand that Monsterfest was given to us prior to the game coming out because they were going to have it as a DLC but then they came up with the shards.

We are getting The Quest for the Lost Ethernia Shards 1-4 that is all.
    did they not say we getn just shards 4 now and then they will make a decision after shards 4 whether we wuld get any more??

0 Not allowed!
    i think we might get one or two more DLC if enough people buy the shards so they break even on the cost to make the DLC's
    Steam ID- UltimateJorts
    Xbox GT- Missydmat
    Ive been around for awhile and ill never leave
    Long Live Dredd
    Jorts

0 Not allowed!
    u never know all the patches mite hav had the changes they said we needed 4 bits of the pc only content but that wuld prob b wishfull thinking

0 Not allowed!
    Unfortunately they already stated that we are going to have only QLES.

Only if they change their minds (i dont think so) it'd change.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by privatepulic View Post
    u never know all the patches mite hav had the changes they said we needed 4 bits of the pc only content but that wuld prob b wishfull thinking
    Another reason why we can't get PC only content is because consoles can't handle it. Just look at the PS3 now.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by privatepulic View Post
    did they not say we getn just shards 4 now and then they will make a decision after shards 4 whether we wuld get any more??
    Completely incorrect.

0 Not allowed!
    Kinda hope that diablo 3 takes over the pc community and trendy starts to support console better

LMFAO

also they could create a expansion dlc with a campaign for another 1200-1600 cost in the marketplace
    which I know a lot of ppl would buy if it was not bugged to ****
    trendy could double there money and pull in a new group of players

I think i read somewhere that DD was one of the most popular xbla title of last year which happened to be the release year on console if i am correct

If enough ppl think its good maybe trendy will create a new expansion for consoles with some previous pc dlc or if not that then maybe some edited style of them that would work