Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: If I have 1.8 bil mana and sell item for 600 mil - how much will I have?

0 Not allowed!

Question If I have 1.8 bil mana and sell item for 600 mil - how much will I have?

I read there is a second "mana cap" at 2 bil.

If I have 1.8 bil mana and sell 0.6 bil item (via AFK Shop) -
    how much will I have in the end?

Will it be 2.4 bil or 2 bil?

0 Not allowed!
    you can't sell items for 600m mana if you have more than 1.4B

0 Not allowed!
    You can't sell 0.6 bil item if you have 1.8 bil since the hard cap is 2 bil. You can only sell items worth 1-200 mil. Items worth more than that can't even be checked by buyers.

0 Not allowed!
    You can sell them to tavern but will get only 200m.
    But the shop will lock all items that, if sold, go beyond 2 billion.
    In your case all items above 200 million will be locked for buyers..

Lordi

Sent from my GT-I9000B using Tapatalk 2

0 Not allowed!
    This is good to know. So you don't have to worry about de-listing items from your store to prevent you from going over the cap then. It all happens automatically.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordinario View Post
    You can sell them to tavern but will get only 200m.
    Lordi
    No, you can't. If you sell 'to bank' or tavern with 1.8B mana, the item will vanish and you'll receive nothing. Above the soft cap, 'Sell to bank' is basically a delete key.

0 Not allowed!
    Yeh if you have over 600mil mana, as the guy above me said you receive nothing.

THE ONLY WAY! (To my knowledge) to get over 600mil, is selling items to other people via afk shop, or via trading. AMP Counts towards this too I believe.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by avaLancHe View Post
    THE ONLY WAY! (To my knowledge) to get over 600mil, is selling items to other people via afk shop, or via trading. AMP Counts towards this too I believe.
    Well, some items are exempt from this. Eggs and Companion Cubes specifically will give you cash right up to the 2bil cap. Comes in handy when upgrading stuff on open to see how it ends up.

0 Not allowed!
    thank you everyone for useful info!