Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You have got to be kidding.

0 Not allowed!

You have got to be kidding.

I've literally been trying to join and play the new map for almost 30 minutes and every single game I join no matter how many people are in it the second I join I'm kicked. This is getting a little out of control at this point. Why make a multiplayer game or a room online if noone can join u n play? I mean really...I'm getting booted out of easy with a level 78 huntress its mindblowing to me n feel there needs to be something fixed about it.

0 Not allowed!
    I tried playing Aquanos yesterday to see if I could help players out, considering I've played the hell out of it on PC, but every game I joined I was instant kicked.

The slim chance I wasn't instant kicked was because they were mid-wave and didn't stop to kick me.
    Next build phase the kicking was initiated.

Honestly I have just about given up on the console version because of this.

0 Not allowed!
    i realize if you join with say a lvl 78 squire you have less of a chance for kick. i see alot of people have 78 huntress and up woopdedoo what else is new? thats 99% of the players now, dps huntresses.. who cares how much dps you can do. if you dont have good builders you cant progress as easily. i joined a game the other day and the kid was sitting in marrago hard with a 78DPS huntress i says whats up, he says can you please build i dont have a builder... lol what the heck. Kinda pointless running and gunning and not actually being able to build. I was nice though and built for him, but cmon thats a bit rediculous.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablooffire03 View Post
    i realize if you join with say a lvl 78 squire you have less of a chance for kick. i see alot of people have 78 huntress and up woopdedoo what else is new? thats 99% of the players now, dps huntresses.. who cares how much dps you can do. if you dont have good builders you cant progress as easily. i joined a game the other day and the kid was sitting in marrago hard with a 78DPS huntress i says whats up, he says can you please build i dont have a builder... lol what the heck. Kinda pointless running and gunning and not actually being able to build. I was nice though and built for him, but cmon thats a bit rediculous.
    This actually describes alot of people i meet in random games, everyone seems to ignore their tower characters and focus on dps. I blame first wave misty for this, allowing people to level up without having to build

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablooffire03 View Post
    The problem with this is that anyone joining an already started level would not want to build.
    Why would you join in a game with towers already set up with our builder?

You either get kicked for being a DPS character or you get kicked for being a builder.
    Everyone thinks their build is the best and doesn't want to be shown up by some random person with better stats than them.

We can't win unless we host our own games or play privately.
    Most of the time I just want to try and help others beat their levels because I've done it myself too many times already.

0 Not allowed!
    ^ same here I like to help. More times than not I hve joined and people have me sell there towers and replace with mine... I dont mind that. But really, I do seem to not be kicked as much with my builder. I dont mind being kicked though, because ill kick people if I wanna when playing as host. The first player I leveled was... of course... DPS Huntress! lol. but i realized its much better to level tower people so I turned huntress into a traptress and used apprentice for dps and magic blockades. I put all points into TH and still do 800k dps... its totally overkill at the moment and funny. my magic blockage over 12khp. But owell. I think its good to know you can solo the newer maps on any difficulty with afkers and not need to worry about finding a builder to play with.

0 Not allowed!
    If you aren't the 2nd person expect to be kicked because otherwise it's going to freezE.even on hard.hell even two players freeze.

0 Not allowed!
    I used to suffer the same issues with being kicked until I got my character extremely well geared. I can do 4.6Mil DPS and have over 70% in all resistances. I find that most people will kick on nightmare if you have low resistances.

0 Not allowed!
    I think they kick because the freezing issues going on right and they don't wanna freeze.. The freezing on PS3 is ridiculous right now.

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah seem to only be able to join and not be kicked in "core" game rooms once you get into the DLC rooms the "Boot" comes out or at least thats my experience...