Close
Login to Your Account
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave Available for Android, coming to iOS Thursday 11/3!!

  1. #51
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by classic22 View Post
    No worries. PM me of you can't find it
    Thanks i have fixed it . It was a great help . i have recover my backup . finally i am able to get my data back . Thanks once again men . i have another question for my friend " Well he have windows phone but want to download different os for his phone can he do this stuff ?" actually he ask me for help and i don't know much about Cell phone Stuffs .

  2. #52
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adyhooper View Post
    Thanks i have fixed it . It was a great help . i have recover my backup . finally i am able to get my data back . Thanks once again men . i have another question for my friend " Well he have windows phone but want to download different os for his phone can he do this stuff ?" actually he ask me for help and i don't know much about Cell phone Stuffs .
    This game is not compatible on windows phones. I'm not sure different software will make it work sorry.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

  3. #53
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by classic22 View Post
    This game is not compatible on windows phones. I'm not sure different software will make it work sorry.
    Okay !! Thanks for the help man.if i will need more help i will concern you , i hope you don't mind .

  4. #54
    0 Not allowed!

    Game Crashes

    Hi everyone,
    I play the game on a cheap Chinese tablet that runs slow but it doesn't crash,
    yet when i play on my new Samsung galaxy s2 4g version i experience random crashes. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

    Running updated 7.1 version on gingerbread OS

    Cheers

  5. #55
    0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

    I bought DD for PC a few months ago. Now I bought a new Android Phone and would like to install DD on it.
    My question - is it possible to play the characters I have on PC? Any cross-plattform gaming possible? Or maybe only using the mana stored in DD for PC?

  6. #56
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalli View Post
    Hi,

    I bought DD for PC a few months ago. Now I bought a new Android Phone and would like to install DD on it.
    My question - is it possible to play the characters I have on PC? Any cross-plattform gaming possible? Or maybe only using the mana stored in DD for PC?
    Unfortunately there is no cross platform at this time. You can't use the mana from PC either sorry.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Trendy Ent.
dungeon defenders2dungeon defenders


© 2014 Trendy Entertainment All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.

Privacy Policy