Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: Hotkeying trap activation

0 Not allowed!

Hotkeying trap activation

Is there anyway to bind the trap activation ability to a specific button that's not used for anything else? would save some time.

0 Not allowed!
    By the phrasing if your question, I take it you know you can assign it to one of your number keys?

0 Not allowed!
    yes. was wondering if there was someway to attach the function to a key that is not a number.

0 Not allowed!
    find a tower or ability on your character you don't use (i.e. enrage aura, spike trap, Deadly striker, slice n'dice, repair button) and assign that macro to whatever you want and then assign that to activate trap.

It's not that hard to use the middle mouse button to build that tower every now and again if you do need it.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by draemn View Post
    find a tower or ability on your character you don't use (i.e. enrage aura, spike trap, Deadly striker, slice n'dice, repair button) and assign that macro to whatever you want and then assign that to activate trap.

It's not that hard to use the middle mouse button to build that tower every now and again if you do need it.
    Good point... It still takes one of the number button slots, but you can at least rebind it to a different key.