Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supreme frost blades

0 Not allowed!

Supreme frost blades

I saw a guy with 2 supreme frost blades with around 300-320 upgrades and I couldn't help but notice to myself that they had 55k damage each? Is this legit? Cause they only have 80 damage per upgrade and my trans blades with 280 upgrades only has 28k damage.

0 Not allowed!
    seems legit. like the guy i saw with all trans accessories and maxed hero hp, hero damage, hero skill 1 and 2 on every one of his supreme armor pieces and weapons in my pvp game.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dahammer View Post
    seems legit. like the guy i saw with all trans accessories and maxed hero hp, hero damage, hero skill 1 and 2 on every one of his supreme armor pieces and weapons in my pvp game.
    My sarcasm sense is tingling.

I highly doubt it. I had a backstabber like that once, a 'freebie'. It had near perfect stats and 50K attack. It was longer than the longest katana I've seen. Needless to say I sold it after hitting an obscene amount of DPS with my squire for giggles.

I've also seen squires with GIANT frost blades, like 2-3 times squire size, that vaporizes everything in an arc in front of them.

0 Not allowed!
    nobody is gooing to have 4 maxed stats on all pieces... i dont care if its supreme. I have supremes with 290 upgrades and still manage to only nearly max 1 1/2 stats. So i do hope you're being sarcastic. As far as 2 supreme frost blades with 300-350 upgrades... Kinda highly doubt it. I had a hard enough time getting supreme sea swords to use that were long enough with enough upgrades, but 2 supreme ice swords with that much? Those things are hard to drop as it is.

0 Not allowed!
    Do all levels scale at the same rate? The stats would be possible as I've seen many weapons that are able to max out up to 5 stats legitimately. The 55K worries me a little, but since I don't know how the dmg scales on a Supreme Frost or where it started prior to upgrades. Not gonna call hacked without knowing this info. But I will say I'm a bit on edge about it.

0 Not allowed!
    at 80 per up, and 300 ups, that's ~24000 damage. so if it does 55k it needed to have 31k base damage.

Going with calling it "hacked"

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchellW View Post
    at 80 per up, and 300 ups, that's ~24000 damage. so if it does 55k it needed to have 31k base damage.

Going with calling it "hacked"
    ^ This. Ditto.

0 Not allowed!
    Its even funnier when you find huntress using hacked weapons that have more fire rate than a give weapon type allows. Retributions are a little OP when they have 15 fire rate.

0 Not allowed!
    um just fyi... I was being extremely sarcastic. the guy was a %&$#%# hacker!

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, this guy had full supreme with 4.6k or so hero health and damage too in addition to maxed out trans accessories.