Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: Do any of the hosts speek french?

0 Not allowed!

Do any of the hosts speek french?

because i have many french friends who would like to participate but they cannot understand english very well and usually need a translator.

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think so, but my team does have many hidden talents. We will not be putting specific hosts with specific people though, it's just too much effort etc.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

0 Not allowed!
    I speak french first and my english is really bad, but when i participate to the last event, i said it to the host and he understand me all the event, and it's was ok

0 Not allowed!
    maybe add one french host and french people can write something in their sign up message saying they are french

0 Not allowed!
    As stated we will not be catering for specific other languages. I know that sounds rude, but it's just too much work for my team. It's more than just adding a French host. We already have a full agenda as it is. Sorry tulan.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

0 Not allowed!
    all good just one more thing.. could i bring my french friend on my team during the event he will sign up but he really does not understand english

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulan8 View Post
    all good just one more thing.. could i bring my french friend on my team during the event he will sign up but he really does not understand english
    Mate, I would like to, but we specifically have a no teams rule. If I did it for you, I'd have to do it for everyone, so I'm sorry but that's a no.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

0 Not allowed!
    i accept this you can close the thread now