Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Sky O Love NM

0 Not allowed!
    I still need to do this too. Add me if you're looking for help?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rssr View Post
    I still need to do this too. Add me if you're looking for help?
    afraid I already got you on my friend list.

0 Not allowed!
    my friend and i were duoing this.

Layout works great! on the last wave 21/22 Guess what. Yup. We lost connection to TrendyNet. Yes. WE were hurt.

I'll do it again tomorrow.... Ogres hit 20m HP if the wave lasts for awhile
    I was a DPS adept with high resist and was repairing. I built all the towers
    My friend was matchmaking.

Sudden FPS drop to 12 fps on wave start)

0 Not allowed!
    Yes pairing, FPS, the map in general is still a hot mess. I should know I just finished it again for about the 6th time tonight which will probably be my last...I've had all I can take. The build on the other hand hasn't failed me yet. Keep trying and pray that you don't lose connection and have to go through the atrocious challenge that is Sky O Love again.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargamyle View Post
    Yes pairing, FPS, the map in general is still a hot mess. I should know I just finished it again for about the 6th time tonight which will probably be my last...I've had all I can take. The build on the other hand hasn't failed me yet. Keep trying and pray that you don't lose connection and have to go through the atrocious challenge that is Sky O Love again.
    The build worked fine on NM besides my game crashing when a few mobs left to match on last wave.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargamyle View Post
    did it yesterday. was a more better success. we did some damage to the boss, but our FPS was making him look like he was teleporting.

0 Not allowed!
    Can anyone help me out with this level? If so please add Seriphia on steam, I'd pay :P

0 Not allowed!
    You can actually reflect the arrow from boss by staying inside of the box.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TriPleDraeM View Post
    You can actually reflect the arrow from boss by staying inside of the box.
    Aye, the boss was the easy part. I finally did this map a few days ago as well, but it took quite a lot of time, and it was laggy, and choppy, and slow.

Using portals was supposed to make map easier, but even more lag.

Worse of all, the cupid I got was very bad, not even mythical (did it on NMHC). Several minuses on important stats. :/

0 Not allowed!
    Is it possible to solo this or is it too hectic in the later waves?
    Steam Profile: Auxie