Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok who got a seahorse????

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle45302 View Post
    The original maps in the game were wave 15. However, all of the DLC's are after completing 19. Survival and Strategy always give different things. Even in MM, they may both be fairies, but they are named different.
    On PC the shroomite is obtained on wave 15's build phase.

0 Not allowed!
    I just got some crappy fairies at the end of wave 19 survival medium (enemy cap is 1222 solo).
    Looks like we (xbox) have to deal with Kairi again ((

0 Not allowed!
    I didnt get a pet for running Aquanos.

0 Not allowed!
    dont tell me thhats broken too ><

0 Not allowed!
    obviously xbox cant get the new pet yet, seahorse, cause they havent gotten the patch yet which adds it in the game yet.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizz-Man88 View Post
    obviously xbox cant get the new pet yet, seahorse, cause they havent gotten the patch yet which adds it in the game yet.
    or maybe even worse, our pet will be like the one on mistymire.

0 Not allowed!
    I haven't done Maroggo since the day it came out. I thought it was after 19.

0 Not allowed!
    Just to be clear. With the last patch and the newest DLC, there is no new pet on Aquanos. On wave 20 of PS/Surv on E/M you get regular fairies, and on H/I you get Kairi again. Sharkens are on Surv/PS so there is no point to playing these modes at all on AQ when you can get them so much easier on MM. AQ Surv/PS is completely broken unless you are just a glutten for punishemnt. XP rewards are super low as well. This is all for PS3 btw, but we have the next patch already so I wouldnt expect a 360 miracle anytime soon. Anyone talking about Seahorses is talking about PC only at this point.

It is said that on the next patch along with DLC4 we will get the MM and AQ pet skins, but seeing is believing.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws_420 View Post
    Just to be clear. With the last patch and the newest DLC, there is no new pet on Aquanos. On wave 20 of PS/Surv on E/M you get regular fairies, and on H/I you get Kairi again. Sharkens are on Surv/PS so there is no point to playing these modes at all on AQ when you can get them so much easier on MM. AQ Surv/PS is completely broken unless you are just a glutten for punishemnt. XP rewards are super low as well. This is all for PS3 btw, but we have the next patch already so I wouldnt expect a 360 miracle anytime soon. Anyone talking about Seahorses is talking about PC only at this point.

It is said that on the next patch along with DLC4 we will get the MM and AQ pet skins, but seeing is believing.
    Last I knew Hitmon out right told us in the patch notes that consoles are never getting the MM pet. So I don't know where you got your information from but the patch notes say it out right.