Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fastest way for war of djinn?

0 Not allowed!

fastest way for war of djinn?

i have tried war of djinn lime 3 times. they take forever!!! I looked at the fastest time and it was 1 hr 9 mins. and it takes forever! I struggle fairly well also. All 3 times i got below 30 upgrades and i can never get any high 1s. I know where all the lamps are but it just takes forver. us my towers struggle. my tower squire stats aare 187/302/100/97. They can someone show me a good setup and a fast way to do it along with how to get good ones. Ill give you a fairly good girrafe. if you teach me well in game. like if u teach me how to farm them than I will be willing to give a lv 78 83 upgrade girraffe.

0 Not allowed!
    im doing morrago and war of djins tomorrow morning. ill be on 8 am eastern if you want in i can farm these easily. and you dont have to give me anything.

0 Not allowed!
    Soloing and without any AFK i can do it in 45 minutes.
    Soloing with 3 afk joysticks i normally take 55 to 1:05 minutes.

Medium or Hard.

Are you on PS3 or XBOX?

0 Not allowed!
    40 mins ish including AFK.

War Djinn Medium Set Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade View Post
    40 mins ish including AFK.

War Djinn Medium Set Up
    How many AFK's?
    I can do this with 1 AFK in 40ish, with 2 to 3 afks it'll take me 50 to 1:05 min.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunthins View Post
    i have tried war of djinn lime 3 times. they take forever!!! I looked at the fastest time and it was 1 hr 9 mins. and it takes forever! I struggle fairly well also. All 3 times i got below 30 upgrades and i can never get any high 1s. I know where all the lamps are but it just takes forver. us my towers struggle. my tower squire stats aare 187/302/100/97. They can someone show me a good setup and a fast way to do it along with how to get good ones. Ill give you a fairly good girrafe. if you teach me well in game. like if u teach me how to farm them than I will be willing to give a lv 78 83 upgrade girraffe.
    But man, there's no tip on the build at all... the build should only protect itself (switchblade's layout is good or a app+monk layout too).
    The most important is how fast you can reach the djinns and the lamps and be always well-positioned, and of course that you need to learn to use the magical carpets.

Stay always near to the flyng carpet of the bottom left part of the map or the one near to the "river".

0 Not allowed!
    I have a question, is everyone just adding afk controllers the last wave or the whole time?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangPirate69 View Post
    I have a question, is everyone just adding afk controllers the last wave or the whole time?
    Last wave build phase only.

I'm trying in MEDIUM with 4 players at all (3 afk's).
    I dont know if in PS3 it freezes, but XBOX runs it with no problems at all.

0 Not allowed!
    Ok. What's the cap on ^s for medium? I still need a shai halud that does more than like 30k dps lol

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangPirate69 View Post
    Ok. What's the cap on ^s for medium? I still need a shai halud that does more than like 30k dps lol
    The best one i got so far is 145^ but i saw one guy here who got 156^.
    I tried many times on Hard too, but i think (every day more..) that medium-hard loots are pretty the same.

I have lots of 110ish^, 120ish^, 100ish^, but only one over 128^.